The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I leave to go take my midterm and miss all the hilarity.  Dangit.  On the other hand, said midterm got me pretty salty, and the past 5 pages have pretty much taken care of that, so, huzzah!  Oh, and sorry for the late addition to the diabeetus, but if you haven't tried this, you should:

VBOq0LriT4W1IwEL3FlV_236%20bacon%20explo

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

I leave to go take my midterm and miss all the hilarity.  Dangit.  On the other hand, said midterm got me pretty salty, and the past 5 pages have pretty much taken care of that, so, huzzah!  Oh, and sorry for the late addition to the diabeetus, but if you haven't tried this, you should:

VBOq0LriT4W1IwEL3FlV_236%20bacon%20explo

Hilarity here cheers one's day.

Also you gotta go? Aww :c Hope it won't be long.

Oh, and no idea what that is. *ignorance*

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Also you gotta go? Aww :c Hope it won't be long.

Other way around.  Left 5 hours ago, just got back.  Now I get to be salty and bitter and nail bitingly nervous about my grade (yeah, calc 2 isn't doin' so hot) all weekend until Monday's discussion class.  ...yay ; ;

And that, my friend, is a bacon explosion.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Other way around.  Left 5 hours ago, just got back.  Now I get to be salty and bitter and nail bitingly nervous about my grade (yeah, calc 2 isn't doin' so hot) all weekend until Monday's discussion class.  ...yay ; ;

And that, my friend, is a bacon explosion.

Oh, then good you're back. School is a pain but it has to be done. And in some cases, parents are right when they say they'd wish to be back in school.

*hugs* Don't worry you'll get through it just fine ;~;

Also, holy mother of bacon!

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

And in some cases, parents are right when they say they'd wish to be back in school.

Yeah, I was away from school long enough.  Like... long time.  Good to be back finally on the path I've always wanted, but nothing's ever sunshine and rainbows.  Heh, yeah, that thing's enough to feed a family of four for a week lol.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Yeah, I was away from school long enough.  Like... long time.  Good to be back finally on the path I've always wanted, but nothing's ever sunshine and rainbows.  Heh, yeah, that thing's enough to feed a family of four for a week lol.

So you get to study something you like doing? That is perfect! What is it you're studying?

It's last 2 weeks in my family since mom is vegetarian and dad half-vegetarian.