The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I'm getting everything but the Vandaltron parts from sorties. This is incredible. Every other sortie season, I got the weapon parts easily. Now that there's the gun I care about the most in the whole damn game, it doesn't drop. And to add insult to injury, I got 25 fusion cores 3 times already. I'm on the verge of deleting this game and pulling my hair off.

9 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I will move between my houses from time to time. Yep. 24 and I have 2 houses.

Saweet!!

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Most of the supercars have swapped over to paddleshifters.  It's manual, but it lacks the feel of, well, a good Eleanor.  Anyway, you wanted ideas for a supercar - forget the Koenigzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeg, check this out:

O8C4595m01_CUT-1.jpg

Whoa! Looks more of a rocket than a car. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh that's it. 

Ssqqueeeeaaaaalls! I am not worthy!! I just want to roll over and die now. CAUSE the NOODLE GODDESS had just followed me!!!!

Pretty sure that was my reaction as well when she followed me

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Good night, intensifying the farm.

Reminds me, I need to farm more neural sensors for the chroma helmet. Then again, I'm so attached to my rhino I don't know if I'll play chroma.

Rhino's such a bae <3

29 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Reminds me, I need to farm more neural sensors for the chroma helmet. Then again, I'm so attached to my rhino I don't know if I'll play chroma.

Rhino's such a bae <3

Chroma is really good, used correctly he's practicaly immortal

10 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Chroma is really good, used correctly he's practicaly immortal

I'll definitely keep leveling him because I need to rank up my mastery as well but I'll see if I'll use him as my endgame frame. I'm loving how tanky rhino is atm tho

Just now, Cryptoxic said:

I'll definitely keep leveling him because I need to rank up my mastery as well but I'll see if I'll use him as my endgame frame. I'm loving how tanky rhino is atm tho

A well modded Rhino for Iron Skin can be immortal too, and a great CC if modded for the stomp, could be good a Rhino modded for roar too, but that's mroe supportive.

Chroma is usually modded for his 2 and 3, to make him super resistant to damage and increase his own, or his 4 for CC.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

A well modded Rhino for Iron Skin can be immortal too, and a great CC if modded for the stomp, could be good a Rhino modded for roar too, but that's mroe supportive.

Chroma is usually modded for his 2 and 3, to make him super resistant to damage and increase his own, or his 4 for CC.

Yeah my rhino build focused on iron skin and my armor capacity to be extra tanky. Stomp is helpful if the mobs are a bit high level but I mostly use Iron Skin so my power capacity and armor capacity mods are the top priority. Also going to upgrade my braton prime to soma prime as soon as I can MR up since I got the mats.

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Yeah my rhino build focused on iron skin and my armor capacity to be extra tanky. Stomp is helpful if the mobs are a bit high level but I mostly use Iron Skin so my power capacity and armor capacity mods are the top priority. Also going to upgrade my braton prime to soma prime as soon as I can MR up since I got the mats.

Well, you can use the alternate configurations depending situation too of course. If you can mod efficency, range and duration well enough, you get a perfect CC with stomp since they can't move while it lasts.

Soma Prime is a great weapon, careful tho, it fires fast and you won't want to miss any shots.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, you can use the alternate configurations depending situation too of course. If you can mod efficency, range and duration well enough, you get a perfect CC with stomp since they can't move while it lasts.

Soma Prime is a great weapon, careful tho, it fires fast and you won't want to miss any shots.

Definitely. I got my current build on Config A. I'll try to do your build on Config B then I'll try to balance both A and B on config C.

Yeah the rate of fire is why I'm dying to get it. It's literally a minigun in a rifle.

3 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Definitely. I got my current build on Config A. I'll try to do your build on Config B then I'll try to balance both A and B on config C.

Yeah the rate of fire is why I'm dying to get it. It's literally a minigun in a rifle.

You'll love your Rhino even more, since it will have many uses, and killing and smashing might not always be the way out.

It's a very fun rifle, I personally like bows more, but the Soma prime is special.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

You'll love your Rhino even more, since it will have many uses, and killing and smashing might not always be the way out.

It's a very fun rifle, I personally like bows more, but the Soma prime is special.

Can't wait to try different configs ^.^

I always imagine rhino to be in the heavy class so the soma really matches him. If you need some prime parts, hit me up in game, I'll trade ya if I got some spares ^.^

5 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Can't wait to try different configs ^.^

I always imagine rhino to be in the heavy class so the soma really matches him. If you need some prime parts, hit me up in game, I'll trade ya if I got some spares ^.^

That's what's good in warframe, you can mod up your frames to use any of their 4 powers at its best, you just have to try.

Thank, perhaps I have something you might want, and we could trade.

18 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That's what's good in warframe, you can mod up your frames to use any of their 4 powers at its best, you just have to try.

Thank, perhaps I have something you might want, and we could trade.

Yeah it's all trial and error. Best part is there's no fee to swap mods so if a mod doesn't suit me, I just swap it out. :D

Yeah totally! We gotta look after each other out there. It's deep space man. Weird stuff happens. ;)

3 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Yeah it's all trial and error. Best part is there's no fee to swap mods so if a mod doesn't suit me, I just swap it out. :D

Yeah totally! We gotta look after each other out there. It's deep space man. Weird stuff happens. ;)

Just imagining it'd have a fee gives me the creeps. Thinking builds would be such a careful process where one mistake literally costs you.

You never know who's watching while you're defenseless out there, flks gotta stick together before someone else does.

15 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Just imagining it'd have a fee gives me the creeps. Thinking builds would be such a careful process where one mistake literally costs you.

You never know who's watching while you're defenseless out there, flks gotta stick together before someone else does.

Haha yeah hopefully that never happens. XD

Glad you got that reference. :D