The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

*looks outside* *raining*

*checks temperature* *14.7°C*

Damn... I think I have no choice. Wish me luck. I don't want another cold so soon

Well, hey, you can look at it this way; a cold shower a day keeps the dirty thoughts at bay! Unless you're in an Estrous Cycle, in that case, it's like a shower every hour.

28 minutes ago, VivaNyanCat said:

Well, hey, you can look at it this way; a cold shower a day keeps the dirty thoughts at bay! Unless you're in an Estrous Cycle, in that case, it's like a shower every hour.

Well, I'm not female so I guess that doesn't affect me, also just finished and it wasn't as cold as I anticipated.

24 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I shower in cold water everyday.

Then again, I live in an extremely hot country.

I hate cold. I prefer warm, not hot, just warm.

3 minutes ago, VivaNyanCat said:

Applies to males and their "Morning wood" as well.

Oh, wasn't aware it ended in that category. Not really aware of how things end up in which category in English anyway.

You learn something new every day.

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Lukewarm you mean? ^.^

Not the movie.

There is no hot water at my place yet - long story - so I'm taking 4 dollar showers down at the marina.  It's AMAZING!  I get 30 minutes of hot water and no one asking if; I'm okay, getting out soon, flushing the toilet because it's funny or on accident, and I don't have to fiddle with the temp controls as the water heater drains.

Also, skylights.  Amazing idea for a shower.  It makes me want to build my own bathhouse.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

There is no hot water at my place yet - long story - so I'm taking 4 dollar showers down at the marina.  It's AMAZING!  I get 30 minutes of hot water and no one asking if; I'm okay, getting out soon, flushing the toilet because it's funny or on accident, and I don't have to fiddle with the temp controls as the water heater drains.

Also, skylights.  Amazing idea for a shower.  It makes me want to build my own bathhouse.

Sounds like paradise.

Wait, shower skylights?

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

LOL!

How's your morning btw?

Cold, hue. It's cool, my cat's with me until I have to go to school.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi. What are we talking about? Hmmm?

How's everyone? Did you guys have a good weekend? 

Hi marky!

I'm fine, cold but fine

Just about cold showers

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

4 bucks sounds nice! I don't think we have anything like that in LA. Public showers by the beach are often filthy. 

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Sounds like paradise.

Wait, shower skylights?

Cold, hue. It's cool, my cat's with me until I have to go to school.

Hi marky!

I'm fine, cold but fine

Just about cold showers

Hi ElGui! Cold showers on a hot summer day are great. But right now its been raining on and off. Lucky it did not rain yesterday, because I participated in a "Down and Dirty" obstacle race. I just did a 3 mile and I feel so beat-up. I hope I'm not captured on video struggling and looking pathetic. I put a link in case you want to see the 2015 run. 

http://www.downanddirtyobstaclerace.com/

I'm a bit behind on my Warframe. And its going to be even more due to Dark Souls 3. 

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I think the chances are pretty small and acceptable. XD

That's what you think... *someone taps your window*

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi ElGui! Cold showers on a hot summer day are great. But right now its been raining on and off. Lucky it did not rain yesterday, because I participated in a "Down and Dirty" obstacle race. I just did a 3 mile and I feel so beat-up. I hope I'm not captured on video struggling and looking pathetic. I put a link in case you want to see the 2015 run. 

http://www.downanddirtyobstaclerace.com/

I'm a bit behind on my Warframe. And its going to be even more due to Dark Souls 3. 

Oh nice! Watched the video, that looks great to participate in!

Nah I don't think you'd look pathetic. And struggling would be normal, but anyway a video would be nice hue

Yeah, Dark Souls 3, I want it but I have no money, and anyway I still need to play 2, as well as moar warframe and save up for Kingdom Hearts 3