The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, Noamuth said:

Maybe she'll give herself a stern talking to...

Mmm Overload in office attire.

Oh my. Never thought of that.

Now that'd be interesting. Why not even sitting in an office and with the typical look bosses' have when you did something wrong.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Oh my. Never thought of that.

Now that'd be interesting. Why not even sitting in an office and with the typical look bosses' have when you did something wrong.

Oh oh and one of those pinstripe suits, with a skirt!

14 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Oh oh and one of those pinstripe suits, with a skirt!

And the notepad too, glasses and hmmm what else hmmm.

13 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Morning boys. How's everyone?

Nighty

Refusing to sleep but on bed anyway

Just now, Cryptoxic said:

You know I read this fanfiction about a moa the other day. Maybe I can read it to you as a bedtime story XD

If it'll make me dream a MOA tucked me in bed, maybe not. If it, like Sky said, would become Noa tucking me in bed, I could live with that.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Hmm.  Maybe a red version?  Have to take make up into account as well.

True, but makeup varies too. I personally don't like it when there's too much makeup. Idk, I just don't.

But I suppose it all can have different colors so it goes along well.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

If it'll make me dream a MOA tucked me in bed, maybe not. If it, like Sky said, would become Noa tucking me in bed, I could live with that.

True, but makeup varies too. I personally don't like it when there's too much makeup. Idk, I just don't.

But I suppose it all can have different colors so it goes along well.

I don't see Overload doing excessive make up - she has tasteful style from what I've seen.

I dunno, if she has red lipstick, then she should have red shoes and jewelry.

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I don't see Overload doing excessive make up - she has tasteful style from what I've seen.

I dunno, if she has red lipstick, then she should have red shoes and jewelry.

I probably haven't seen her as much as you have, hence I didn't really assume anything, but of what you say, it's very good like that. For me, at least.

A necklace would be the best

14 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

LOL

You know sometimes I wish we could ride MOAs into battle. Just imagine it.

11 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I probably haven't seen her as much as you have, hence I didn't really assume anything, but of what you say, it's very good like that. For me, at least.

A necklace would be the best

Okay, we have the bad boss look, what is her office minion look?Slacks and a button down with sensible shoes?

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Okay, we have the bad boss look, what is her office minion look?Slacks and a button down with sensible shoes?

Hmmm. Slacks, button down, shoes, suit open, can see the shirt, a pile of papers, a pen on the ear, a rather shy/nervous look for being given much work, glasses can stay but maybe not well positioned. What do you think?

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Hmmm. Slacks, button down, shoes, suit open, can see the shirt, a pile of papers, a pen on the ear, a rather shy/nervous look for being given much work, glasses can stay but maybe not well positioned. What do you think?

Bit too stereotypical - go with frameless glasses, low ponytail that fall's over a shoulder.

I'm thinking slacks with a short sleeve button town, with a lacy under shirt and silver jewelry.

Sandles with a low heel for shoes.

Oh, and keep the pen behind the ear, but go with one armful of papers and a slightly exasperated look.

Edited by Noamuth

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Bit too stereotypical - go with frameless glasses, low ponytail that fall's over a shoulder.

I'm thinking slacks with a short sleeve button town, with a lacy under shirt and silver jewelry.

Sandles with a low heel for shoes.

Hmmm. Jewelry not too eccentrical, earring kept low (not any of those huge ones), a small not too loose necklace, one ring in a hand, two in the other, and a simple yet nice looking bracelet.

Any or most kind of glasses would do fine, really.

Today....not my best day. First i have this persistent pain in my throat that makes swallowing food hurt (turns out i some how have a sore in my throat) learn my laptop cannot run DS3 which i was hyped to the extreme over, then get stood up by this female i was supposed to meet :/ can i give up on life now?

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Today....not my best day. First i have this persistent pain in my throat that makes swallowing food hurt (turns out i some how have a sore in my throat) learn my laptop cannot run DS3 which i was hyped to the extreme over, then get stood up by this female i was supposed to meet :/ can i give up on life now?

No, you can't.

A throat sore is nothing. Not being able to run a game is a temporal step back. Being stood up is not the end of the world.

It wasn't your best day but it wasn't the worst day in the world. You have much and not worth giving it up.

3 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

If I'm not allowed to give up, you arent either.

Drink some warm tea, something with lemon or ginger.  Spicy food helps too. Also, hot steamy shower.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

No, you can't.

A throat sore is nothing. Not being able to run a game is a temporal step back. Being stood up is not the end of the world.

It wasn't your best day but it wasn't the worst day in the world. You have much and not worth giving it up.

i'm not suicidal ._.

Just now, Noamuth said:

If I'm not allowed to give up, you arent either.

Drink some warm tea, something with lemon or ginger.  Spicy food helps too. Also, hot steamy shower.

Vodka it is! thanks for the advice

edit: i ran out of tea ;~; also spicy foods aren't my thing (can't handle spicy foods) and shower taken care of

Edited by LordOfScrugging