The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Actually, my uncle swears by gurgling vodka.  I like rum, and I don't gurgle, but eh.  It works.

I took a shot of vodka. didn't gargle. also have rum.....tons of rum..... about 4 bottles of the stuff

edit: i'm really disliking the new forums when it comes to dealing with quotes. -_-

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

I took a shot of vodka. didn't gargle. also have rum.....tons of rum..... about 4 bottles of the stuff

Gurgle one shot.

Also, Facebook says tattoos help boost your immune system - maybe it's time for the tramp stamp you've always wanted.

The way you were talking seemed like you were trying to talk someone down from attempted suicide.

Thinking it twice it might have sounded like that, but if I were to be talking someone out of suicide, you'd probably be witnessing a text wall.

Also even considering suicide means a lot worse than that should be happening.

I meant it like, you had a step back, but you have much better things so, tomorrow'll be better.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Thinking it twice it might have sounded like that, but if I were to be talking someone out of suicide, you'd probably be witnessing a text wall.

Also even considering suicide means a lot worse than that should be happening.

I meant it like, you had a step back, but you have much better things so, tomorrow'll be better.

you're damn right tomorrow will be better. i actually get what little money i get monthly tomorrow @.@

i can finally get that "I :heart: noodle god" tramp stamp i've always seen in my dreams

I'm sure it'll be amazing, and you have to send me pictures.

Also, in sorry you got stood up - you're pretty cute and sweet, their loss.

18 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

YES OMG

However riding a bursa'd be better

17 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hello. How's everyone today? I still feel pretty sore from sunday's mud run. Two more weeks and it's river rafting, camping, and hiking at yosemite. 

Morning marky! I'm fine, almost there for 7 hours of school. How are you?

Don't worry, it'll go soon enough. Oh my, that sounds great! Camping at night? Camping under the stars is best camping.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Nah moa master race. :D

21 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hello. How's everyone today? I still feel pretty sore from sunday's mud run. Two more weeks and it's river rafting, camping, and hiking at yosemite. 

Heyo! Just soaking in the last few days of my freedom before going back to the pits of hell I mean school. >.>

15 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Morning marky! I'm fine, almost there for 7 hours of school. How are you?

Don't worry, it'll go soon enough. Oh my, that sounds great! Camping at night? Camping under the stars is best camping.

Good morning to you, ElGui! Doing good in school? I'm actually not too thrilled about camping. Nasty bugs and snakes and I can't sleep in a sleeping bag.  Now rafting I'm looking forward to do.

13 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Nah moa master race. :D

Heyo! Just soaking in the last few days of my freedom before going back to the pits of hell I mean school. >.>

Evening, Cryptoxic? Enjoy the remaining days, soaking. Soaking from what? Rain?  

4 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Wasn't that the original concept for bursa though? hijacking it essentially put you into a sort of mecha riding thing

Yeah I think so. Anyway, even if it doesn't have much to do, you reminded me of the old good Mech Warrior

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Good morning to you, ElGui! Doing good in school? I'm actually not too thrilled about camping. Nasty bugs and snakes and I can't sleep in a sleeping bag.  Now rafting I'm looking forward to do.

Yup, I'm doing alright. Got a physics exam today.

Well, a tent in the best of cases would fix that, and depending the exact camping place, bugs shouldn't be a problem. But yeah, rafting sounds awesome. Wish I could do that hue.

I got another 50% as log in reward. I can't believe my luck. Its back to back 25% a few days ago and before (2) 50%s. Warframe must love me. The Dex Sybaris was a ... meh. I'm stuck leveling to 12 MR. I got to get the Rakta Cerna.

fj316cm.jpg

3OTtNaV.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I got another 50% as log in reward. I can't believe my luck. Its back to back 25% a few days ago and before (2) 50%s. Warframe must love me. The Dex Sybaris was a ... meh. I'm stuck leveling to 12 MR. I got to get teh Rakta Cerna.

fj316cm.jpg

3OTtNaV.jpg

the dex sybaris is pretty good for a gift weapon. and nice.