The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi ElGui. Yeah Noa, get some rest and maybe call off from work. Wish I can ditch school. On a good note, its thursday so one more day.

Hooray for Thursdays! Tomorrow and then weekend for me.

Ditching school always sounds good, but nah.

All this reminds me I have 7 hours again today, damn.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Hooray for Thursdays! Tomorrow and then weekend for me.

Ditching school always sounds good, but nah.

All this reminds me I have 7 hours again today, damn.

Take it easy. Yeah, bad idea ditching. I feel lazy today and I have one of my favorite trainers. Only thing is they kinda baby me around, like feed me lunch, let me take excessive breaks but task wise - I'm on top of everything.

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Hey El and Mark

Hello. So, getting ready for beddy bye? Or you stay up late on vacation days?

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'll see about bailing early.  I do have about 8 hrs of overtime that I'm sure the boss would love to not pay.

Nice! The thing is with the cold, medicines don't work for me. It takes your body's own immune system to fight it off. Feel better soon, Noa. 

Well, few south east asian countries have mandatory military service. My parents are from the philippines. 

Well yeah that was a dead giveaway. XD

The entire country is like the army here.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Glorious college.  Tues/Thurs, Calc 2, 8-915 am, done for the day.

That's what I've been assuming XD

Very nice. 

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Well yeah that was a dead giveaway. XD

The entire country is like the army here.

And saw your photo at the selfie page. I removed mine because I feel the thread should be in its original place in the old "Introduction" area. But you can visit my profile, I always have a few photo.

And saw your photo at the selfie page. I removed mine because I feel the thread should be in its original place in the old "Introduction" area. But you can visit my profile, I always have a few photo.

Hahah nice! Glad to see a fellow asian!

I'm trying to decide if I should put up a new pic on the selfie thread.

It makes me sad that Introductions has been sent over here; so many new players aren't going to know that they introduce themselves here and with the community in this sub-forum, i'm not sure they'll be getting such a positive welcome as they did before.  : /  We are a bunch of nuts, we probably shouldn't be the first people newbies see.  

That's like, introducing Old Aunt Matilda to your date when they pick you up for the first time, and she's covered in pet hair, smells like bleach and popcorn, her hair is up in rollers and she's got a joint dangling from her lips.  

Clothing optional. 

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

I'm trying to decide if I should put up a new pic on the selfie thread.

It makes me sad that Introductions has been sent over here; so many new players aren't going to know that they introduce themselves here and with the community in this sub-forum, i'm not sure they'll be getting such a positive welcome as they did before.  : /  We are a bunch of nuts, we probably shouldn't be the first people newbies see.  

That's like, introducing Old Aunt Matilda to your date when they pick you up for the first time, and she's covered in pet hair, smells like bleach and popcorn, her hair is up in rollers and she's got a joint dangling from her lips.  

Clothing optional. 

I definitely agree with you Noa!