The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, Noamuth said:

Pretty much how I felt about them.

I have a hard time not sharing personal info as well lol agtwt you've been chatting with a group like this for so long, you forget you're on a semi public forum sometimes.

Yeah Noa. 

ElGui- Can I ask a favor if you don't mind? You know the Dark Souls 3 silly vid I posted and you quoted several pages down? I removed it cause content in the photobucket link has my email. Can you please edit it out? Por favor? Muchos gracias!

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

ElGui- Can I ask a favor if you don't mind? You know the Dark Souls 3 silly vid I posted and you quoted several pages down? I removed it cause content in the photobucket link has my email. Can you please edit it out? Por favor? Muchos gracias!

Sure, don't worry, I'll look for it now.

There, it's in the shadows of the past now.

Edited by ElGuirrix

9 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

So I got the parts and bp for both Soma Prime and Lex Prime. But I need so many potatoes it's not even funny. >.<

Good night.

Blue potatoes are too lacking and the ones needed the most. I have the same problem, cept I got one but I can't seem to decide on what to use it.

Edited by ElGuirrix

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Good night.

Blue potatoes are too lacking and the ones needed the most. I have the same problem, cept I got one but I can't seem to decide on what to use it.

Mornings

I kept my blue potato for when I get my soma prime. I need one more mastery before I can even craft it. Even then I still need 20 orokin potatoes to even craft both soma prime and lex prime. This is why I never eat potatoes.

Edited by Cryptoxic

4 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

This is why I never eat potatoes

They're amazing.  You should eat more of them.

@Noamuth you brought mah Elsa into normal/prime thread.  y u do dis?!  

Spoiler

I... might... have the entire soundtrack memorized.  And Let it Go is... ehn, let's just say I love it, and leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Mornings

I kept my blue potato for when I get my soma prime. I need one more mastery before I can even craft it. Even then I still need 20 orokin potatoes to even craft both soma prime and lex prime. This is why I never eat potatoes.

I grow potatoes in my backyard so I can craft golden killer weapons.

Funny thing is, when you're tired of cells, like me, you'll see them drop as Void Survival rewards and start an outrageous slaughter.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

I might need them to craft weapons tho...

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

I grow potatoes in my backyard so I can craft golden killer weapons.

Funny thing is, when you're tired of cells, like me, you'll see them drop as Void Survival rewards and start an outrageous slaughter.

That's exactly me. xD

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Reveal hidden contents

I... might... have the entire soundtrack memorized.  And Let it Go is... ehn, let's just say I love it, and leave it at that.

Potatoes in any form are top quality food.

Oh my. Memorized all of it? Damn.

2 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

That's exactly me. xD

You too grow chemically altered potatoes?

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Oh my. Memorized all of it? Damn.

Needed something to keep me going.  Being underwater was... not pleasant at times (like, all of the times).  Let it Go in particular was nice, especially with the similarities my mind drew to Passenger's Let Her Go, which has a huge amount of emotional significance for very depressing reasons (no, not breakup related).

Tangent:  Two sweet potatoes, shredded, fried into hash browns in a mixture of tallow, lard, and butter, with a spice mix of cinnamon, chili powder, coriander, cumin, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper, mixed with a pound of ground beef (hence the tallow), that's been spiced in the same way, with a couple of slices of bacon for each person (hence the lard), and two or three eggs to order per person, with the whole thing drenched in Frank's, makes a fantastic brunch for 4-6 people.

9 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

chemically altered potatoes?

Grineer do it with genetically altered potatoes

5 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Don't say it out loud. The lotus might arrest us.

>.>

Don't worry, Lotus is the administer of the altered potatoes black market.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Needed something to keep me going.  Being underwater was... not pleasant at times (like, all of the times).  Let it Go in particular was nice, especially with the similarities my mind drew to Passenger's Let Her Go, which has a huge amount of emotional significance for very depressing reasons (no, not breakup related).

Tangent:  Two sweet potatoes, shredded, fried into hash browns in a mixture of tallow, lard, and butter, with a spice mix of cinnamon, chili powder, coriander, cumin, salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne pepper, mixed with a pound of ground beef (hence the tallow), that's been spiced in the same way, with a couple of slices of bacon for each person (hence the lard), and two or three eggs to order per person, with the whole thing drenched in Frank's, makes a fantastic brunch for 4-6 people.

Grineer do it with genetically altered potatoes

Ah I see. Never thought it that way.

Maybe I'll try that.

Not as good as ours!

9 hours ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

@Noamuth you brought mah Elsa into normal/prime thread.  y u do dis?!  

Hide contents

Lol I love using Elsa for stuff like that. Had someone complain that they got the song stick in their head for a couple hrs because I posted the Let It Go pic.