The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, Noamuth said:

Had someone complain that they got the song stick in their head for a couple hrs

Why would anyone complain about such mind shattering awesomeness?  Also, no idea why they picked Demi Lovato to do the single version - her voice sounds thin and off pitch compared to the movie version.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Why would anyone complain about such mind shattering awesomeness?  Also, no idea why they picked Demi Lovato to do the single version - her voice sounds thin and off pitch compared to the movie version.

I want a Metallica version.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Nah, Blind Guardian.  They've already got a song about coming to terms with yourself in a frozen wasteland, would be an easy leap for them.

Reveal hidden contents

I'll have to check that out when I have wifi

42 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Nah, Blind Guardian.  They've already got a song about coming to terms with yourself in a frozen wasteland, would be an easy leap for them.

Reveal hidden contents

This troubles me because of my extreme love for blind guardian and my thorough disliking of frozen. 

Great weekend.  Got ahead on school stuff, and played tennis with the wife... absolutely gorgeous outside today.  Three extra Argon Scopes and an extra Maiming Strike weren't bad either.  And tonight, I got a little jealous of my buddies having Vengeful Revenant.  Decided to do the solo Ivara/Crossfire/abort spam thing until I got it, or until I burned out.  ...I got it in 18 minutes.  I'm really expecting at least two of my tires to spontaneously explode on my way to class tomorrow >.>

6 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

So tired, yet satisfied. Oooo, look home computer... must watch naughty stuff...

It is always nice playing with you GUI. I enjoyed the argon farm for Hydroid but couldn't get in sunday so I'm going to be a full day behind from actually playing him! ;-;

Don't worry about it :3

I got school so most likely you'll be playing Hydroid before me since I forgot to build him x)

I like playing with you too, and you didn't miss much on Sunday. Just sorties, Derelict Survival and Void Captures.

So, I hope you enjoyed your time there? It sure was fun.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Hide contents

Okay, I will have to listen to more of their stuff; this is a good song.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

That entire album is pretty much the Silmarillion set to song.  And then there's And Then There was Silence, which is the most epic 14 minutes about the fall of Troy ever.  Great stuff.

I'm still struggling through the Silmarilion. :X

I should probably reread the Silmarillion. But I still have to read the king in yellow and the first three books of the dark tower saga because I bought them about four months ago and always stopped midway because I am always to tired to read.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

I should probably reread the Silmarillion. But I still have to read the king in yellow and the first three books of the dark tower saga because I bought them about four months ago and always stopped midway because I am always to tired to read.

I've heard good things about those books but haven't read them yet either.

For some reason I can't muster the interest in reading lately and this makes me sad. 

Just now, Noamuth said:

I've heard good things about those books but haven't read them yet either.

For some reason I can't muster the interest in reading lately and this makes me sad. 

Yeah, I heard a lot about them too which is why I bought them. Which reminds me that after finishing all those I still have to buy the last skulduggery pleasant one because I never got around to buy it.

12 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Just gonna post the link to it because our dear goddess Noodlemuth above me does not provide one

I had a lazy, sowwy.

10 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

My Hawaii pics aren't at all flattering! I am debating whether I should put one or two up.

Morning *@##$es!

Pooooost deeeeemmmmmm