The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi Sky. I heard about the alternate endings. I progressed a little yesterday but cheated and played co-op with two friends to defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley. I just stood far and lobbed bombs. Boss never stood a chance, that's why soloing is so much satisfying. I made some videos and set up a new photobucket. 

Reveal hidden contents

On a sad note, I did get tons of spam and received one harrassing email and my facebook was hacked last night. Good thing I know someone from the LAPD that specializes in investigating and handling stuff like these. Do I need to report this to Warframe? I'm changing my email contact here. PS4 seems untouched. 

I don't think you need to report it to warframe since it doesn't have anything to do with it. Speaking of getting hacked, my Mojang account was hacked 2 weeks ago and I discovered it yesterday. Changed email and account password after getting it back from some Russian. Haven't played Minecraft in ages...

54 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I don't think you need to report it to warframe since it doesn't have anything to do with it. Speaking of getting hacked, my Mojang account was hacked 2 weeks ago and I discovered it yesterday. Changed email and account password after getting it back from some Russian. Haven't played Minecraft in ages...

Thanks Sky. I submitted a support ticket to change my contact email. Can't edit it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi Sky. I heard about the alternate endings. I progressed a little yesterday but cheated and played co-op with two friends to defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley. I just stood far and lobbed bombs. Boss never stood a chance, that's why soloing is so much satisfying. I made some videos and set up a new photobucket. 

Reveal hidden contents

On a sad note, I did get tons of spam and received one harrassing email and my facebook was hacked last night. Good thing I know someone from the LAPD that specializes in investigating and handling stuff like these. Do I need to report this to Warframe? I'm changing my email contact here. PS4 seems untouched. 

See? Too much info you give out. Hope it all gets resolve efficiently. 

I got to farm bursas for the last part of the Inaros thing. Also going to try to get ESO: Oblivion since I never played it. Hopefully I don't get a green screen of death again. Loved the hell out of Morrowind and thought Skyrim was bland without the plethora of mods.

Noa confirmed to be screwed?

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I haven't been hacked yet, that I know of.  Unless my former roommate logging into my account with my login info counts, then, yeah...

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I got to farm bursas for the last part of the Inaros thing. Also going to try to get ESO: Oblivion since I never played it. Hopefully I don't get a green screen of death again. Loved the hell out of Morrowind and thought Skyrim was bland without the plethora of mods.

Nah, changed my password and did an inventory check.  Seems they hadn't had enough time to actually do anything before I noticed.

What tipped me off were some PM's here on the forums that had been read, that I'd never seen.  Changed password right then.

16 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Nah, changed my password and did an inventory check.  Seems they hadn't had enough time to actually do anything before I noticed.

What tipped me off were some PM's here on the forums that had been read, that I'd never seen.  Changed password right then.

That sounds like a close one. I think I never had something like it happen to me.

I suppose there are only very few people I wouldn't be minding much what I share. A mistake is usually what causes trouble.

26 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That sounds like a close one. I think I never had something like it happen to me.

I suppose there are only very few people I wouldn't be minding much what I share. A mistake is usually what causes trouble.

I thought I could trust this person. : / 

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well that's very bad :/ I wonder why he/she/livingthing did that tho.

Did you get to know why?

Ehhh, drama.  

We started out as friends, went casual, then roommates, then drama ensued and I asked them to move out.  Turns out they were in wuve wif meh and felt betrayed, hurt, vengeful, etc. when I told them they were too much drama and needed to leave.  (Seriously, dude broke parts of my fridge because he was angry and started slamming it shut to emphasize his points)

At one point they actually accused me of cheating on them, even though we weren't together.  It was very weird. 

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Ehhh, drama.  

We started out as friends, went casual, then roommates, then drama ensued and I asked them to move out.  Turns out they were in wuve wif meh and felt betrayed, hurt, vengeful, etc. when I told them they were too much drama and needed to leave.  (Seriously, dude broke parts of my fridge because he was angry and started slamming it shut to emphasize his points)

At one point they actually accused me of cheating on them, even though we weren't together.  It was very weird. 

That sounds like the epitome of misunderstanding...

Hurt or not, that was a very big overreaction. Like, slamming the fridge? That's nonsense... And cheating when there isn't a relationship is not cheating :/

But the weirdest, I think, is that they're still with that.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

That sounds like the epitome of misunderstanding...

Hurt or not, that was a very big overreaction. Like, slamming the fridge? That's nonsense... And cheating when there isn't a relationship is not cheating :/

But the weirdest, I think, is that they're still with that.

I wasn't even seeing anyone else. : /  They made the assumption because I had started double locking the back door; they thought that I was doing that to make sure they didn't go into the backyard and chance upon my secret lover as they left when, in reality, I was double locking all of the doors due to an increase of break-ins in the area. 

Uhg.  

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

You did warn me. But its all too late now. I also have someone in upstate new york trying to get gas with my ATM. Why me??! My dad is going to kill me this time! I don't feel like eating lunch. 

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I wasn't even seeing anyone else. : /  They made the assumption because I had started double locking the back door; they thought that I was doing that to make sure they didn't go into the backyard and chance upon my secret lover as they left when, in reality, I was double locking all of the doors due to an increase of break-ins in the area. 

Uhg.  

Talk about stubbornness with a capital S.

I mean, it's security, what's that even have to do with a "secret lover". I guess anger blinds sense and logic :/

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You did warn me. But its all too late now. I also have someone in upstate new york trying to get gas with my ATM. Why me??! My dad is going to kill me this time! I don't feel like eating lunch. 

You really need to be a lot more careful...

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Call your bank and credit card peoples, turn everything off and request new cards.  Total reset and generally, they do it for free.

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Talk about stubbornness with a capital S.

I mean, it's security, what's that even have to do with a "secret lover". I guess anger blinds sense and logic :/

They honestly thought that as they walked in the front door, I was shooing someone else out the back door.  Which, if you knew the layout of the house and where the bedrooms are, is utterly stupid.  There is no way to sneak someone out like that.

19 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

They honestly thought that as they walked in the front door, I was shooing someone else out the back door.  Which, if you knew the layout of the house and where the bedrooms are, is utterly stupid.  There is no way to sneak someone out like that.

It really sounds nonsense to think someone actually was honestly thinking that because, I suppose they should know how the house was and what was possible to do.

Also I suppose you tried explaining it once and again and it was like they only heard blabbing.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

It really sounds nonsense to think someone actually was honestly thinking that because, I suppose they should know how the house was and what was possible to do.

Also I suppose you tried explaining it once and again and it was like they only heard blabbing.

Probably.  

Never doing that again though.