The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

So, Sam has been hanging around for a couple pages - does this mean they are one of us?

"They?"

Do you seriously not know my gender, Noa-kun?

Saym is hurt.

You've only known Saym for a couple of years...

;~;

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Perhaps

This is the thread I'mma go to when LPW is dead.

And considering the state of LPW, I'mma be here a lot.

Just now, 011100110110000101101101 said:

"They?"

Do you seriously not know my gender, Noa-kun?

Saym is hurt.

You've only known Saym for a couple of years...

;~;

This is the thread I'mma go to when LPW is dead.

And considering the state of LPW, I'mma be here a lot.

I do know your gender, I sowwy.  ;~;

They/them is a default lately, a lot of my friends have started questioning their gender and it's just safer to avoid s/he. : / 

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I do know your gender, I sowwy.  ;~;

They/them is a default lately, a lot of my friends have started questioning their gender and it's just safer to avoid s/he. : / 

Wow. That matter is really becoming common.

Just now, Noamuth said:

'Cause tumblr is a dumping ground of radicals.

Oh well. Hoping these trends stay in america and don't come to Europe. I don't need people telling me why I am privileged and how I am cis scum and why I should support trans people in every single way and etc.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

Oh well. Hoping these trends stay in america and don't come to Europe. I don't need people telling me why I am privileged and how I am cis scum and why I should support trans people in every single way and etc.

I wanna move to Europe.

Just now, 011100110110000101101101 said:

Neat-o.

Although, if they are offended that easily, I'd say it to bug them.

People these days need to grow thicker skin.

No kidding.  I have a dear friend that I've had to distance myself from due to them looking to start fights over the smallest things.  

Just now, Noamuth said:

I wanna move to Europe.

I mean I am pretty sure there are people who say that the wage gap is real over here as well, but I couldn't give two S#&$s about that because I am on the "privileged" side.

I mean I am pretty sure there are people who say that the wage gap is real over here as well, but I couldn't give two S#&$s about that because I am on the "privileged" side.

Wage gaps are gonna be a thing no matter where you are.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

No kidding.  I have a dear friend that I've had to distance myself from due to them looking to start fights over the smallest things.  

Be like me, only have one good friend.

A friend so awesome that you can count on until you die.

1 minute ago, TheBrsrkr said:

Tfw you miss boob  RP

*pokes the Sam*

Gross.

2 minutes ago, 011100110110000101101101 said:

Be like me, only have one good friend.

A friend so awesome that you can count on until you die.

Gross.

I thought I had one good friend irl, but she got pregnant, has started acting weird and lying to me. : / 

And I don't know why the forums is reposting that tumblr comment.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Wage gaps are gonna be a thing no matter where you are.

Oh well, at least we don't have the extremist ones here yet. Though we have other problems. Namely the AfD which is a completely idiotic party that would F*** everything up if they get elected and they are only getting voted for because they are against refugees and have some other things that would lure idiots out. Plus there are a lot of people who want to vote for them out of "protest" to show the CDU that they #*($%%@ up with their refugee politics. 

Oh well, at least we don't have the extremist ones here yet. Though we have other problems. Namely the AfD which is a completely idiotic party that would F*** everything up if they get elected and they are only getting voted for because they are against refugees and have some other things that would lure idiots out. Plus there are a lot of people who want to vote for them out of "protest" to show the CDU that they #*($%%@ up with their refugee politics. 

Where are you?

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

The harder you push the pendulum, the harder it swings back.....