The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

6 hours ago, 011100110110000101101101 said:

Guns, lowered taxes, leaving the EU, removal of social benefits, not messing with the economy, harsher punishment for criminals, no abortion.

I like these things.

These things sit well with me.

But you are most certainly welcome to your opinions, the freedom of thought is a human right that should not be infringed upon, as well as the freedom of speech.

But not interfering with the economy would result in monopolies which would result in less competition and eventually no improval of product quality. The only monopoly we have is Edeka iirc, and only because some politician thought it'd be a good idea to give them a special permit. 

Plus leaving the EU would probably not be the best thing to do, but oh well. 

As you said you can have your own opinion and it's not my job to tell you what to think of something. 

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*sees this and tries to pull you out*

Just now, Skycook3y said:

*Pulls him out with you*

One could say that our pullout game is on poi... *I immediately get slapped by myself*

Thank you both -Shakes self and shudders- too much drink

[IL My Laptop Power Brick Died]

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*Pulls him out with you*

One could say that our pullout game is on poi... *I immediately get slapped by myself*

Oh right. Two personalities. Conflicting jokes huh?

3 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

What happened to you?

(ouch, I hate when that happens)

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

What happened to you?

(ouch, I hate when that happens)

Just drank too much and woke up under ground, So You're better asking witnesses -Looks around for Shade beast and sees it furiously digging nearby- They really are loyal...

[Yeah, It's worse when the courier doesn't knock on your door]

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*sees this and tries to pull you out*

Just now, Skycook3y said:

*Pulls him out with you*

8 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Just drank too much and woke up under ground, So You're better asking witnesses -Looks around for Shade beast and sees it furiously digging nearby- They really are loyal...

[Yeah, It's worse when the courier doesn't knock on your door]

Hehe, but it seems they don't have the best of orientations.

(I have a laptop too; it died 3 years ago and I still have to revive it :v)

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Exactly

I know the feel. Tho in a more violent way.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

This is neat!

So how's everyone? Happy friday!

I'm great (seriously, no sarcasm) I saw a big red banner at the top saying something like "You have been given a warning." So nervous as hell I click on it, it was just a warning, not a warning point. Danielle gave me a stay of execution, and for that I am grateful. 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

This is neat!

So how's everyone? Happy friday!

Howdy marky. Yesh! Finally Friday. Gim teacher already depleted my energy, now I need to live up the next 6 school hours until freedom arrives.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I'm great (seriously, no sarcasm) I saw a big red banner at the top saying something like "You have been given a warning." So nervous as hell I click on it, it was just a warning, not a warning point. Danielle gave me a stay of execution, and for that I am grateful. 

That must've been a relief. Tho probably half the things we do here are deserving of a warning :v

10 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

My poor Grizzly Bear.  hugs

TGIF - I officially hate my job and give no cares.  Once internet is up at the house, I'm probably going to spend the weekend applying for other jobs.  

15 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

TGIF - I officially hate my job and give no cares.  Once internet is up at the house, I'm probably going to spend the weekend applying for other jobs.  

I thought you'd spend the weekend on your chair, playing.