The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Don't forget Excal Prime.

Yeah, It's all of new people who find something they like/can't get and complain, and lash back especially when people say that DE have taken their stance.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Don't forget Excal Prime.

Lore, the direction the game was going, moral and ethic speculations of the pro/antagonists, stuff like that. 

This is among the things I miss. Along with Doozie... and Sovamorne.

12 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Oh right yeah, Mind if I keep a hold of this until I come up with a solution? -Keeps reading the Shade queen part-

Just don't break it.

Just now, Eredoc said:

It'll only ever be in my room, so it shouldn't break, Thanks Sky -Walks around for a bit to marvel at the Library-

*a giant guardian made of metal, overgrown with plants, grass and with a tree growing out of his back towards the ceiling crosses Eredocs path. Under the metal is a orb of energy, both holding it together and giving the guardian a conscience*

14 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*a giant guardian made of metal, overgrown with plants, grass and with a tree growing out of his back towards the ceiling crosses Eredocs path. Under the metal is a orb of energy, both holding it together and giving the guardian a conscience*

-Salutes the guardian before noticing Noa and Shrugging and walking to a table to sit down-

Just now, Eredoc said:

-Salutes the guardian before noticing Noa and Shrugging and walking to a table to sit down-

*The guardian does not notice you for he has grown old and tired of existence, but still protects the library because both his faith in Noamuth and his service is eternal*

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

*The guardian does not notice you for he has grown old and tired of existence, but still protects the library because both his faith in Noamuth and his service is eternal*

-Shrugs and proceeds to continue research-

8 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Pls don't break them

*burns the liking of Cthulhu*

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hahaha!

I'm going to guess its a girl.

;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;