The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

My brother and I used to wait until out mom went to bed and play this around 2am.  I'd stand watch for an hour and then we'd switch throughout the night. XD  Mom thought we were morning people because we were awake and dressed so early. 

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

My brother and I used to wait until out mom went to bed and play this around 2am.  I'd stand watch for an hour and then we'd switch throughout the night. XD  Mom thought we were morning people because we were awake and dressed so early. 

You were so naughty.

Not like I haven't done like that, but when did you sleep?

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Our bedtime was 9p, so we slept from about 9 to 1:30-2a and cat napped on the bus or during lunch. 

Little kinda. I never understood how people can possibly sleep on the bus.

I think the worst I've done is to stay up till 5am straight, then sleep till 9am. On common days I sleep at 3am and stay on bed till midday :3

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

I think the worst I've done is to stay up till 5am straight, then sleep till 9am. On common days I sleep at 3am and stay on bed till midday :3

We moved a lot, sleeping in vehicles is easy.  The hard part is staying awake, mainly when driving.

Just now, Noamuth said:

We moved a lot, sleeping in vehicles is easy.  The hard part is staying awake, mainly when driving.

I've only slept in a vehicle one. Years ago in a long distance bus during the night. But it had all conditions set such as a seat that can be reclined.

Then I guess I'd be a good driver since I never feel the need to sleep while in a vehicle.

I've only slept in a vehicle one. Years ago in a long distance bus during the night. But it had all conditions set such as a seat that can be reclined.

Then I guess I'd be a good driver since I never feel the need to sleep while in a vehicle.

I've slept driven.  My passengers were less than thrilled. :X

13 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

When I went to college I always fell asleep on the bus before it got onto the Motorway M8 and always woke up when it got off, I dunno how I knew when to wake up but I did.

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I've slept driven.  My passengers were less than thrilled. :X

Yeah... Remind me to not let you in charge of the car if you haven't slept much.

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

When I went to college I always fell asleep on the bus before it got onto the Motorway M8 and always woke up when it got off, I dunno how I knew when to wake up but I did.

I think it has something to do with the part of you that remains alert while you sleep but I dunno.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Yeah... Remind me to not let you in charge of the car if you haven't slept much.

I think it has something to do with the part of you that remains alert while you sleep but I dunno.

Hey, ElGuirrix, don't let me be in charge of the car if I haven't slept much.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Good Noa, albeit bad for making me not sleep *pats*

I sowwy.

Had to make up for lost time, since tomorrow I'll be going back to the land of no internets.

Oh Oh Oh!

Had a job interview today.  First stage was great, now I have to pass the second interview and then I can move home. Here's hoping my current boss doesn't give me a negative review out of spite. : /  Tempted to put in my notice on Monday, regardless, and just wing it for a bit.

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I sowwy.

Had to make up for lost time, since tomorrow I'll be going back to the land of no internets.

Oh Oh Oh!

Had a job interview today.  First stage was great, now I have to pass the second interview and then I can move home. Here's hoping my current boss doesn't give me a negative review out of spite. : /  Tempted to put in my notice on Monday, regardless, and just wing it for a bit.

It's fine.

I wonder when I'll be able to give you your weapon stuffs then.

Great for you. And better if it's a nice job to do. And pays well too.

It's fine.

I wonder when I'll be able to give you your weapon stuffs then.

Great for you. And better if it's a nice job to do. And pays well too.

I totally forgot about that. XD  I wont be leaving until 12p tomorrow, if that helps.  

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

And merge, take correct exits and flip off tailgaters.

That last one is quite impressive while sleeping. Is it like a sixth sense? Someone being an arse while driving just triggers and automatic reaction out the window.

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I totally forgot about that. XD  I wont be leaving until 12p tomorrow, if that helps.  

Well I didn't, and won't :p

You more than anyone earned it so you'll get it.

What were the time zones again? >.<

2 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

That last one is quite impressive while sleeping. Is it like a sixth sense? Someone being an arse while driving just triggers and automatic reaction out the window.

Maybe.  According to a couple family members and a few ex's, I'm pretty verbal and physical in my sleep.  I used to sleep walk as well.

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Maybe.  According to a couple family members and a few ex's, I'm pretty verbal and physical in my sleep.  I used to sleep walk as well.

speaking of sleep i.... wait? what was i talking abouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu