The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Don't know if I'll watch it myself. But I'm looking forward to watching Civil War next week.

I'm looking forward to the Warcraft movie myself. I hope blizzard doesn't let me down once more.

12 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

So good to hear it! Mainly because your dog is fine.

Nice to see you had fun. But hang on don't crash just yet you need to be ready for anything else :P

As soon as I got home I gave her a bath and fed her and that was it, my bed was calling to me. On the way back we stopped over at the outlet. There were good deals on Nike and Adidas shoes and I'm proud to say I exercised self-control, lol. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

That's wonderful.  Now excuse me, I'll just be over here being green about Mirror Lake.

Hide contents

And cramming for Ochem final in 4 and a half hours.  panic Panic PANIC

Hide contents

...not at the disco.

The "stairway to heaven" mist trail was so fantastic! As we were on the mist trail, a 7 year old boy was running down the path passing me. All of a sudden I looked and he tumbles and slides. Luckily there was one man grabbed him right where he was about to fall off the ledge. OH MY GOD, that was a really close one! Then the boy continued running down the trail. I would like to have a word with the parents. Lots of kids on strollers and on the back of dads. And a lot of old couples. I did not see any obese person. 

It was windy at the time we got to mirror lake. Made slight ripples on the water surface so we did not see the reflection of the half dome. We had a picnic by the stair rocky area.

Good luck on the finals, Cwellann. 

Thank you again for all your comments. 

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

13 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

I'm looking forward to the Warcraft movie myself. I hope blizzard doesn't let me down once more.

This year I'm mainly waiting for the Assassin's Creed movie and also Star Wars: Rogue One.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

As soon as I got home I gave her a bath and fed her and that was it, my bed was calling to me. On the way back we stopped over at the outlet. There were good deals on Nike and Adidas shoes and I'm proud to say I exercised self-control, lol. 

How's she doing now?

Surely it was tiring, I can't blame you for that haha.

Yay! That's it marky :3 Soon you'll be able to save money!

11 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

This year I'm mainly waiting for the Assassin's Creed movie and also Star Wars: Rogue One.

How's she doing now?

Surely it was tiring, I can't blame you for that haha.

Yay! That's it marky :3 Soon you'll be able to save money!

She is happy and doing well. Must have had a really stressful time. The shelter said the folks who found her almost ran over her on a busy intersection 4 blocks from my friend's house.

Maybe in a few weeks we're planning for yellow stone. 

I'd like to see Suicide Squad.

49 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

So much movies to watch this year. Maybe I have a social life after all... Nope I rather stay at home and play wf.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh that's right? May 4th civil war. I don't feel like seeing another ironman/ captain america movie. 

It's one of the few movies I'm interested in this year and it's a reason to meet my friends so that's one thing. Btw. have you finished Dark Souls 3 yet?

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

She is happy and doing well. Must have had a really stressful time. The shelter said the folks who found her almost ran over her on a busy intersection 4 blocks from my friend's house.

Maybe in a few weeks we're planning for yellow stone. 

I'd like to see Suicide Squad.

That was a dangerous one. Good that they made it to catch her.

You seem to visit a lot of places often, must be really nice.

Too many to watch. Gotta be selective before the wallet hurts.

1 hour ago, Cryptoxic said:

So much movies to watch this year. Maybe I have a social life after all... Nope I rather stay at home and play wf.

Choose a few and focus on going only to those. That'd be the best imo. You still have fun and as well save money.

13 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm eh on twitter tbh it seems similar to Facebook, just less to do.

I only go on twitter because most people I follow seem to update twitter more often/faster than facebook. One such example is Top Gear.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Choose a few and focus on going only to those. That'd be the best imo. You still have fun and as well save money.

I'm definitely watching the Warcraft movie. Been playing wow for the past 2+ years and I'll be damned if I missed it.

Also, I bought the movie poster the other day so I can replace the one hanging in my room currently. It probably should arrive tomorrow or the day after.

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

It's one of the few movies I'm interested in this year and it's a reason to meet my friends so that's one thing. Btw. have you finished Dark Souls 3 yet?

Nope, not yet. I'm only at Fallon's keep. I'll try to kill the boss trio soon.

50 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*cuddles up with markymark and sky*

Aww, mama is so sweet. Cuddles back and headlocks Sky and rubs my knuckles on his forehead.

44 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

That was a dangerous one. Good that they made it to catch her.

You seem to visit a lot of places often, must be really nice.

Too many to watch. Gotta be selective before the wallet hurts.

I only been to few places and my traveling experience is really nothing to boast about.