The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

4 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

No, I just felt like having soup for my dinner.

I'm usually quite hungry for dinner. A soup wouldn't suffice.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Haloo! What's up?

I jogged with my doxie today. I can't imagine what it'll be like if she didn't come home. We're both very lucky

Howdy Marky. Getting to cuddle your pet again is the best feeling.

On a side note: A GIF! Bwwwwaaaaggg *cellphone explodes*

Edited by ElGuirrix

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well I'm on a bit of a health kick, not entirely but I'm trying to eat healthier and to me, soup is filling and good for you so kill 2 birds with one stone.

3 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Well I'm on a bit of a health kick, not entirely but I'm trying to eat healthier and to me, soup is filling and good for you so kill 2 birds with one stone.

Of course, it's healthy, and if it fills you, then twice as good.

But I guess I eat more and varied at the same time with healthy stuff.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*now slaps makris gently for no reason*

Nothing can put me down this week. I feel invincible! And its almost friday. Wohhooo! 

I killed the demon monster on the bridge in DS3. I've got the wolf greatsword, Farron greatsword and the Dark great sword. Need better weapons to progress. I was using the Nagitana+3 (katana).

8 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Howdy Marky. Getting to cuddle your pet again is the best feeling.

On a side note: A GIF! Bwwwwaaaaggg *cellphone explodes*

Sorry ElGui for the gif. And thanks. 

Cinco de mayo here and someone brought assorted tamales and sweet bread. Free lunch!!

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nothing can put me down this week. I feel invincible! And its almost friday. Wohhooo! 

I killed the demon monster on the bridge in DS3. I've got the wolf greatsword, Farron greatsword and the Dark great sword. Need better weapons to progress. I was using the Nagitana+3 (katana).

Cinco de mayo here and someone brought assorted tamales and sweet bread. Free lunch!!

*need for dark souls but impotence to get it intensifies*

Nah don't worry :p

Matanga la comida!

1 minute ago, Vesiga said:

this thread was on the front page of the forums as a popular now thread. Where am I. 

Good question. Take this as a place to hang out and stuff.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Wait, wolf or wolf knight greatsword? Also, get the havel ring from the demon monsters soul, it's a really good ring. 

Really busy right now sadly, gotta do a presentation, a handout and ~5 pages of a portfolio until tomorrow.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Welcome back, Eredoc! 

Did you say comedy food, ElGui?

Nah. Matanga is an expression to say "for me" or "I take this" or "I'll take that". It comes from a phrase that is actually "matanga dijo la changa" (it's a rhyme too).

Saying matanga la comida would imply that I'd take the food cuz I like/want it.

59 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Of course, it's healthy, and if it fills you, then twice as good.

But I guess I eat more and varied at the same time with healthy stuff.

Well I was cooking for myself and didn't want to cook anything big so soup it was.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Welcome back, Eredoc!

Hello Mak, I can tell you're in great spirits.

30 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Nah. Matanga is an expression to say "for me" or "I take this" or "I'll take that". It comes from a phrase that is actually "matanga dijo la changa" (it's a rhyme too).

Saying matanga la comida would imply that I'd take the food cuz I like/want it.

Why thanks for explaining. That's a nice phrase. 

32 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Wait, wolf or wolf knight greatsword? Also, get the havel ring from the demon monsters soul, it's a really good ring. 

Really busy right now sadly, gotta do a presentation, a handout and ~5 pages of a portfolio until tomorrow.

Wolf knight greatsword.  And I got the havel ring. 

Do good on your presentation, Sky! I remember doing a presentation with a male classmate in front of a class. I did my part and when it was his turn, he started shaking uncontrollably and started to stutter. I couldn't help myself and the whole time he was speaking I was giggling right beside him. I couldn't stop. It wasn't intentional and yes it was naughty. And when I received my grade I wasn't laughing. Which reminds me of another time in a restaurant....