The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

They wouldn't work the hydrochloric acid in our digestive system would eat throw the ballons.

But what if zat ist what ze media wants you to believe? What if everyzing was a lie? 

4 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

Make love to me... Slowly

Or just flash me with upvotes that also works.

Your request for love and upvotes has been denied. 

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Dunno. It's late and I'm tired. That's probably the same reason for why I added a stereotypical German accent to my post. 

Agreed so tired got S#&$ to do later but i'm busying with my fatarse on the pc.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

At first i red amused as aroused and i was like "a person after my own heart"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... *takes deep breath*..... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

;-;

We wuv ourselves too.

Yes and that's what I like about this forum a lot :D

2 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Make love to me... Slowly

Or just flash me with upvotes that also works.

You know, i sit here looking at your want of upvotes, then i look at my rep total and wonder how i got as high as i am. i'm actually on page 3 closing in on danielle if you sort through all the forum members by rep.

22 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

You know, i sit here looking at your want of upvotes, then i look at my rep total and wonder how i got as high as i am. i'm actually on page 3 closing in on danielle if you sort through all the forum members by rep.

Well... People must like you.

I wonder how it'd everything be if there was a downvote button.

Edited by ElGuirrix

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Well... People must like you.

I wonder how it'd everything be of there was a downvote button.

lol i'd probably be in the negatives cause i'm a founder, especially around the time umbra was discovered......dark times. there are alot of salty folk out there.

21 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

lol i'd probably be in the negatives cause i'm a founder, especially around the time umbra was discovered......dark times. there are alot of salty folk out there.

I think it'd be like: People are ranked for who has the most downvotes on them x)

You'd get a Draco or Umbra or conspiracy thread and there surely would be raining negatives

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I think it'd be like: People are ranked for who has the most downvotes on them x)

You'd get a Draco or Umbra or conspiracy thread and there surely would be raining negatives

or one of someone leaving cause they believe a certain someone-who shall-not-be-named's lies. that would sky rocket them into oblivion. 

But the rep is purely cosmetic. lol nothing saying someone with +5k rep gets anything special.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

or one of someone leaving cause they believe a certain someone-who shall-not-be-named's lies. that would sky rocket them into oblivion. 

But the rep is purely cosmetic. lol nothing saying someone with +5k rep gets anything special.

Something like that would have in downvotes the same number as the highest upvotes there is x2 or x²

Of course there is. There are milestones at 100, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000 and so on. With each one, you gain ego points to level up your ego.

5 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Something like that would have in downvotes the same number as the highest upvotes there is x2 or x²

Of course there is. There are milestones at 100, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000 and so on. With each one, you gain ego points to level up your ego.

what are the items sold in the ego shop once you reach the highest ego rank.

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

what are the items sold in the ego shop once you reach the highest ego rank.

As you level up and reach higher ego ranks, you can buy golden decorations and cosmetics, also customized emotes. In the highest rank you get the two greatest ego skills, "I'm right" and "Only I can do this", the former granting you immunity against anything you fail and do wrong, also punishing others that did it differently, and the latter makes you all mighty and makes all other players count as NPCs.

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

each upvote makes me feel like a celeb. Betas flock to you that way.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Do I have to spend my rep in the ego shop? Because that would lower my ego, and I cannot do that.

But actually it's a strategy. You spend your ego on ego-skills and ego-items, then you show them to others, exponentially raising your own ego with their frustration.

9 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Ego????