The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

That's assuming I'm practice where A) Roommates can see and B) I'd have to let people know I'm doing it and let them near where I'm doing it.  

At the end of this month, I'm moving back into my house and will be renting out the studio, that's not attached to the house.

Yeah, sure, that'll of course save you. Because I have no hidden mobile cameras or anything...

Still. Neat if you try.

19 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Happy birthday!!!

Hide contents

~snip  Why is this called a cheezeburger gif?

I saw this coming. 

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Bloodbornetradeemotescream_zpsnzulhwub.mp4

35 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I have this thing that I just keep my shape constant regardless of anything. Dunno exactly why.

You dance? What kind of dancing?

All types. Ballroom, jazz, disco, hip hop, did ballet, latin, historical and Philippine folk and even can top dance. Love argentine tango. If I'm going to seduce him, belly dancing cause anybody can swing on a pole and gyrate, lol. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I saw this coming. 

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Bloodbornetradeemotescream_zpsnzulhwub.mp4

All types. Ballroom, jazz, disco, hip hop, did ballet, latin, historical and Philippine folk and even can top dance. Love argentine tango. If I'm going to seduce him, belly dancing cause anybody can swing on a pole and gyrate, lol. 

Swinging in a pole is harder than it looks tho.

Tango is a perfect dance for couples. Have you managed to dance it with your boy?

37 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Swinging in a pole is harder than it looks tho.

Tango is a perfect dance for couples. Have you managed to dance it with your boy?

Pole dancing is pretty common and classes are offered every where. Don't put lotions or body oils. And clean the pole.

Yes! Danced the tango with him on my cousin's wedding. He was magnificent!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Pole dancing is pretty common and classes are offered every where. Don't put lotions or body oils. And clean the pole.

Yes! Danced the tango with him on my cousin's wedding. He was magnificent!!!!!!!

And even if it looks like a pretext, the less clothes you wear, the better you perform.

Great ocassion, it sure was fun. Haha, you're definitely in love. That's cute.

12 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

This was a leap year. Why u no ask him to marry markymark?

I want to finish school, get a job, learn to balance the checkbook. Prove to myself I can make it on my own two feet first. I'm not ready for that big of a commitment. I'm also afraid. 

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Denny left us because he's busy taking over the rp subforum and the lack of time.

That's quite a feat to do. Considering all the people over there. RL sucks some times.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I want to finish school, get a job, learn to balance the checkbook. Prove to myself I can make it on my own two feet first. I'm not ready for that big of a commitment. I'm also afraid. 

Why would you fear?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

And shockingly no accidental pregnant teens have ever made it work.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I dunno. I like RP and all, also I've been told I became quite good at it. But I don't know much the RP community in here.

I mean it's just Elizabeth, Alza and me now...so it's very smooth and simple. And I bet the other would like someone to fill dennys spot. Now we just need Trail back...

19 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

~snip~

Why would you fear?

Mostly for things I have no control over. Like the dangers of his work. What if he never returns from duty one day? I shouldn't be thinking that way. 

10 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

And shockingly no accidental pregnant teens have ever made it work.

I know and thank you. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Mostly for things I have no control over. Like the dangers of his work. What if he never returns from duty one day? I shouldn't be thinking that way. 

I know and thank you. 

Just max out your necromancy. I have many books on that subject *points towards Isle 30546*

10 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I mean it's just Elizabeth, Alza and me now...so it's very smooth and simple. And I bet the other would like someone to fill dennys spot. Now we just need Trail back...

Dunno about spot filling. More like starting a new by myself. What happened to Trail?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I'm sure you'd back him up any time he needs. Then he'd always come back to you, I'm sure of it.