The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Dunno, just can't stand him. Plus from what I've heard he's busy being all "but Mr Stark said [...]" in civil war which does not make me like him more.

I just love the spidey from the comics. Really lets you know the feels.

Gonna watch Civil War today.

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

I'll see if I get around to watch it. I hope they take that teeny piece of radioactive garbage named spider man and murder him and his family

Is that the new actor playing spiderman now? I agree with the "Ironman owned" comment. 

On DS3

I made a lot of progress. I'm at Irithyll valley past the catacombs, dungeons and cathedral of the deep. A lot of these areas made me jump and scream. Upgraded my stats and Raw dark sword plus 6.  

sQUJgIU.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Is that the new actor playing spiderman now? I agree with the "Ironman owned" comment. 

On DS3

Reveal hidden contents

I made a lot of progress. I'm at Irithyll valley past the catacombs, dungeons and cathedral of the deep. A lot of these areas made me jump and scream. Upgraded my stats and Raw dark sword plus 6.  

sQUJgIU.jpg

Nice, enjoy! Tell me later what you think about the Spiderman treatment. 

Raw enchantment sucks in the long run though because you completely negate your scaling.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nice, enjoy! Tell me later what you think about the Spiderman treatment. 

Will do if I don't fall asleep right after returning home.

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

But he never grows up.  He's perpetually a kid with a sad past.

Except during the time he was as cold as Batman.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

It's the essence of Spider Man to make him like that. Although to me it's a facade, to hide all the weight he carries.

Eh, I'm a diehard Batman fan tbh 

Although, starting to fall in love with Deadpool a bit. :X

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

just get rid of the raw enchant

22 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

You have to see what way you do more damage tho. Because once you level up enough you're going to be way better off without the raw enchant than with it

Okay, thanks. Did you finish the game and are you on your second play through? 

22 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Will do if I don't fall asleep right after returning home.

~Snip~

Don't fall asleep. 

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Deadpool movie is awesome and so nostalgic towards the comics.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Don't fall asleep. 

I don't think that is under my control.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, thanks. Did you finish the game and are you on your second play through? 

I'm already on NG+. Though I could already be on NG++ but I didn't feel like it because I want to level up more and farm covenants.

Charter is dumb.  I asked them to suspend my service while I was out of town and they didn't.  So now, my service is being suspended due to lack of payment.  Uhg. 

It really threw the customer service rep for a loop when I didn't respond correctly to them threatening to turn it off.

"We'll have to suspend service to this address unless you can pay $70.00 right now."

"I'm not living there, go ahead and turn it off today."

"But.  You'll have to pay a reactivation fee."

"I'm not living there nor am I using the service, why would I pay $200.00 for 4 months for something I'm not there to use, when I can pay $50.00 to get it turn back on when I move home?"

"But. Your service will be suspended."

"...yes"

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I don't know why I like Harley Quinn of all comic book characters? 

14 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Deadpool movie is awesome and so nostalgic towards the comics.

I don't think that is under my control.

Repeat after me? "I will not fall asleep today and see the Civil War movie". Repeat it again. "I will not fall asleep today and see the Civil War movie". and one last time. "I will not fall asleep today and see the Civil War movie". There you go. I just hypnotized you. 

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Charter is dumb.  I asked them to suspend my service while I was out of town and they didn't.  So now, my service is being suspended due to lack of payment.  Uhg. 

It really threw the customer service rep for a loop when I didn't respond correctly to them threatening to turn it off.

"We'll have to suspend service to this address unless you can pay $70.00 right now."

"I'm not living there nor am I using the service, why would I pay $200.00 for 4 months for something I'm not there to use, when I can pay $50.00 to get it turn back on when I move home?"

"...yes"

Thieves! 

30 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I'm already on NG+. Though I could already be on NG++ but I didn't feel like it because I want to level up more and farm covenants.

Very nice! 

22 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

"...yes"

They only care about getting money now and don't listen, I used to work with people like that, I laughed when they were let off before me.

Side note: Stress is loving me recently.

3 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

They only care about getting money now and don't listen, I used to work with people like that, I laughed when they were let off before me.

Side note: Stress is loving me recently.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. 

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

All I want to do is punch stuff but I'm not that angry. But I'll manage it and get through it.

So how are you today Noa?

Not bad.  Woke up feeling optimistic that I could make this job work but within 30 minutes got a short reminder of why it wont. : / 

Looking forward to being home, made a new plan of attack on how to get things rolling on repairs and such.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Not bad.  Woke up feeling optimistic that I could make this job work but within 30 minutes got a short reminder of why it wont. : / 

Looking forward to being home, made a new plan of attack on how to get things rolling on repairs and such.

Awww, well all the best to you still.

Have you felt Home sick at all?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Repeat after me? "I will not fall asleep today and see the Civil War movie". Repeat it again. "I will not fall asleep today and see the Civil War movie". and one last time. "I will not fall asleep today and see the Civil War movie". There you go. I just hypnotized you. 

ZZZzzzZZzzzZZZzzzz...