OverlordMcGeek

5 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

*fuses your primed flame repellent with ammo drum*

NooooOOOooOOo!! What have you done?!

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Guy's i just found out i own a company

Ninja Foundation.

And i also found out that i am an embezzler

That means now you can take over the world?

15 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Is that Sansa Stark?

I think its Jean Grey?

13 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

first week is almost done. i know what my hours will be once i'm done with training.

That's just wonderful! 

11 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Just finished watching it. A great movie. And despite what anyone else says, I really liked Spider-Man's acting. *flame repellent active*

So is that the new actor playing Spidey now? Plus why would they do that to Aunt May? Its sacrilege!

25 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So is that the new actor playing Spidey now? Plus why would they do that to Aunt May? Its sacrilege!

May was messed up. The new Spidey is perfect in every way. A nerdy kid with super powers.

First spidey was fine but too old. Second wasn't nerdy looking at all, so it was a no no, it just had good the manufactured web. This third is a real spidey.

15 hours ago, Eredoc said:

If given the Situation, I'd say a shotgun though I'm fairly sure that's an insult, though I'd never know, Gun laws and such.

15 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

The kind that can feed a family of 5 for a month kind.

XD

He asked what kind of gun I'd suggest for him, I said a .22 :X

56 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

XD

He asked what kind of gun I'd suggest for him, I said a .22 :X

I didn't even know that was a caliber, though looking into it, it's easy to see why you'd suggest that, Small, easy to hide and Store. I'd mess with him and tell him to invest in a Barrett M82, as if he could even lift or get the thing.

Edited by Eredoc

54 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

May was messed up. The new Spidey is perfect in every way. A nerdy kid with super powers.

First spidey was fine but too old. Second wasn't nerdy looking at all, so it was a no no, it just had good the manufactured web. This third is a real spidey.

This Spidey is too young and annoying, and is so campy it weakens all of his screen time.

10 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I didn't even know that was a caliber, though looking into it, it's easy to see why you'd suggest that, Small, easy to hide and Store. I'd mess with him and tell him to invest in a Barrett M82, as if he could even lift or get the thing.

Nah, .22 is pretty much the best for someone with little to no experience with firearms, imo. Especially since he's just looking for something that's a visual deterrent more than anything else.

Besides, if he winds up being an idiot and accidentally shoots someone, a .22 does a bit less damage. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

This Spidey is too young and annoying, and is so campy it weakens all of his screen time.

It lives up to the boy who became spidey, and is shown hyped for meeting important heroes.

Just now, 321agemo said:

And here i am in a country where its illegal to own a gun.

Sorry. : s

Using firearms is pretty fun and helps with personal discipline. After I started training, I find myself able to focus on things better and I'm less likely to leave stuff unfinished - I had a good teacher that pushed completing a task before moving on to something else and it stuck.

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

Nah, .22 is pretty much the best for someone with little to no experience with firearms, imo. Especially since he's just looking for something that's a visual deterrent more than anything else.

Besides, if he winds up being an idiot and accidentally shoots someone, a .22 does a bit less damage. 

Honestly if I walked into someones how and saw an M82, I'd be out of there like  bat out of hell but ehh, so what's it like owning a gun anyway, I've only shot a paintball gun...

3 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Honestly if I walked into someones how and saw an M82, I'd be out of there like  bat out of hell but ehh, so what's it like owning a gun anyway, I've only shot a paintball gun...

It's not much different from not owning a gun.  Unless I'm going to the range, my guns are in their safe.  Most people don't know I even have a sidearm or rifle.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

It's not much different from not owning a gun.  Unless I'm going to the range, my guns are in their safe.  Most people don't know I even have a sidearm or rifle.

It's still that extra line of security though, I could own a gun but I'd have to jump through so many hoops that it's not even worth it.

4 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

It's still that extra line of security though, I could own a gun but I'd have to jump through so many hoops that it's not even worth it.

Ehhh.  I used to agree with that but after learning more, a handgun or rifle isn't the best for emergencies like home invasion.  Honestly, very few situations require the use of a gun in that scenario.  You run the risk of your bullet going through walls if you're using the wrong ammo not to mention a lot of times the intruder is simply too close and may take your weapon from you.  I don't think I could handle being shot with my own gun. :X

It's a great visual/placebo though.  Generally people wont break into a place that is known to have firearms inside.  

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Ehhh.  I used to agree with that but after learning more, a handgun or rifle isn't the best for emergencies like home invasion.  Honestly, very few situations require the use of a gun in that scenario.  You run the risk of your bullet going through walls if you're using the wrong ammo not to mention a lot of times the intruder is simply too close and may take your weapon from you.  I don't think I could handle being shot with my own gun. :X

It's a great visual/placebo though.  Generally people wont break into a place that is known to have firearms inside.  

Well that's the point, you don't own a gun to fire it at someone, you own a gun so that someone is deterred, at least that's how I've always seen it.

What kind of gun is it you own?

17 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Well that's the point, you don't own a gun to fire it at someone, you own a gun so that someone is deterred, at least that's how I've always seen it.

What kind of gun is it you own?

I'll PM you the details, would rather not advertise on a semi-public forum.

53 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Using firearms is pretty fun and helps with personal discipline. After I started training, I find myself able to focus on things better and I'm less likely to leave stuff unfinished - I had a good teacher that pushed completing a task before moving on to something else and it stuck.

Nothing to apologise about *hugs*

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

I think that's great! You don't see a lot of women advocating for self-defense and responsible gun ownership. Covenant deepens (its a Dark Souls thing). 

I saw the fifth wave (Chloe Morets, Liev Shriver), it wasn't such a bad movie. But sparked my interest in what should you bring to defend yourself in a zombie apocalypse scenario? I remember Overlord's thread. 

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/Tom%20Clancys%20The%20Divisiontrade_20160308175516_zpsr2tk3cun.mp4

^^ Try this and guess what your faith would be?