Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

On 5/14/2016 at 8:34 PM, OverlordMcGeek said:

;-; Why'd you give me stuff?!

I feel the bads now.

On 5/14/2016 at 8:39 PM, OverlordMcGeek said:

Fine give me a Paracyst.

:3

Lol don't know why you're surprised. I'm McGeek's personal arms merchant. got her the hunhow bundle, crimson dervish/vengeful revenant, etc. i don't even remember everything i got her.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

Sneaks in, what happened here? Smells like a zoo, rotten flesh and MK's fart. Turns on the fan, plugs in 7 unstoppable scented oils in shimmer, empties 10 spray air freshener cans. Sweeps and make coffee. 

Oh, I have a story. I was driving with my cousin to visit relatives in the north. We were passing by Hillsborough and even saw where Alicia Silverstone used to lived. Don't any of you do star search and "NO" its not stalking? Streets are pitch dark and all of a sudden 2 red glaring eyes swooped down from a tree branch. OH MY GOSH!! I screamed, she screamed! My heart almost stopped, we saw mothman!! 

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Neat you'll be famous now!

I'll hunt down the Chupacabras

Good luck on the chupacabras hunt and whatever you do, don't let it bite you?

The real Mothman, is the California spotted owl. When your headlights hit those eyes, they turn bright blood red exactly like the witness accounts of mothman sightings.

Northern_Spotted_Owl.USFWS-thumb.jpg

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Good luck on the chupacabras hunt and whatever you do, don't let it bite you?

The real Mothman, is the California spotted owl. When your headlights hit those eyes, they turn bright blood red exactly like the witness accounts of mothman sightings.

Northern_Spotted_Owl.USFWS-thumb.jpg

Don't worry I'm not planning on taking it alive *loads shotgun*

Nice explanation for an urban legend. It always gets weird since this kind of stuff happens at night and people make assumptions.

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

We talking about fake  creatures now?

(sidenote)i don't consider big foot fake since there is a possibility for him to exist unlike the headless mothman(/sidenote)

Also the "mothman" is actually a barn owl AC_Barn%20owl%20with%20wings%20spread%20

I'm pretty sure its the barn owl, but cali mothman is the california spotted owl, lol.

On 5/14/2016 at 7:08 AM, Skycook3y said:

Not sure what to level up next...

Hide contents

4OoenHUg.jpg

VumAefig.jpg

Scythes are fun, sadly there are only three of them and the best of them stacks bleeding on you :/

Awesome stats! I have lots of endurance at 36 and attunement at 25 now but the rest nowhere near yours. How about after endurance, attunement and luck? Is 50 the max? Lily's female but she's got an adam's apple.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Sneaks in, what happened here? Smells like a zoo, rotten flesh and MK's fart. Turns on the fan, plugs in 7 unstoppable scented oils in shimmer, empties 10 spray air freshener cans. Sweeps and make coffee. 

Oh, I have a story. I was driving with my cousin to visit relatives in the north. We were passing by Hillsborough and even saw where Alicia Silverstone used to lived. Don't any of you do star search and "NO" its not stalking? Streets are pitch dark and all of a sudden 2 red glaring eyes swooped down from a tree branch. OH MY GOSH!! I screamed, she screamed! My heart almost stopped, we saw mothman!! 

*hands you the squid creature*

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

On 5/13/2016 at 4:23 PM, LordOfScrugging said:

:| did i really whine about being broke? you shouldn't take me seriously if i'm whining or anything lol. 

Just teasing. 10-4 Lincoln Ocean Robert David. What's your 10-20, over? 10-22 that. You're probably on 10-41? Smashley over and out.

19 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

:3

Lol don't know why you're surprised. I'm McGeek's personal arms merchant. got her the hunhow bundle, crimson dervish/vengeful revenant, etc. i don't even remember everything i got her.

You have a big heart, Lord. And so does the Overlord. I believe doing good karma comes back ten fold.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*hands you the squid creature*

Yuck! pinches nose and throws it in the sink's waste dispenser. Wwhhhiirllllll...

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Awesome stats! I have lots of endurance at 36 and attunement at 25 now but the rest nowhere near yours. How about after endurance, attunement and luck? Is 50 the max? Lily's female but she's got an adam's apple.

50 is the softcap for most skills, meaning that leveling it further doesn't grant as many benefits. For example, if you hit 50 vigor, you'll have 1300 hp. But leveling it further is bad because with 99 vigor you'll have 1400 hp. And putting another 50 levels in vigor with only minimal returns is really not worth. I'll probably continue with Attunement after I have Endurance and Vitality on their softcaps. Mostly because I want 3 spell slots to slot in Crystal Magic Weapon, Lightning Blade and another buff. Afterwards probably luck for more bleed buildup and then I'll get the rest to 50. After that it won't matter that much because I get diminished returns from every stat after 50 except for Luck.

In other news I had to switch to a different armor set because I am pursuing the lord of hollows ending and I don't want to look ugly. I could use the ring to make me look normal but I'd rather not waste a ring slot. 

1 hour ago, Skycook3y said:

50 is the softcap for most skills, meaning that leveling it further doesn't grant as many benefits. For example, if you hit 50 vigor, you'll have 1300 hp. But leveling it further is bad because with 99 vigor you'll have 1400 hp. And putting another 50 levels in vigor with only minimal returns is really not worth. I'll probably continue with Attunement after I have Endurance and Vitality on their softcaps. Mostly because I want 3 spell slots to slot in Crystal Magic Weapon, Lightning Blade and another buff. Afterwards probably luck for more bleed buildup and then I'll get the rest to 50. After that it won't matter that much because I get diminished returns from every stat after 50 except for Luck.

In other news I had to switch to a different armor set because I am pursuing the lord of hollows ending and I don't want to look ugly. I could use the ring to make me look normal but I'd rather not waste a ring slot. 

Okay. I want the Lord of Hallows ending as my first too. I do like that Chaka Khan look. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Just teasing. 10-4 Lincoln Ocean Robert David. What's your 10-20, over? 10-22 that. You're probably on 10-41? Smashley over and out.

You have a big heart, Lord. And so does the Overlord. I believe doing good karma comes back ten fold.

Yuck! pinches nose and throws it in the sink's waste dispenser. Wwhhhiirllllll...

No squiggles nooooo!!!!!!

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

No squiggles nooooo!!!!!!

You named your souvenir?

That's just sick i mean sure i named my limited edition shadow blade that i got from the shadow con that one year

Cutty the edgesword but that's sick.

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Then why you no dead?!

You broke a mythical occurrence!!!

Lord just gave me a Paracyst

<.<

>.>

Edited by OverlordMcGeek