The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Also there can be infinite photons....and you just said it yourself unknowingly.

I never said infinite photons i said too much there is a different between too much and infinite.

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Well than I guess you just said "you win I lose". Oh well, anyway about that Octopus.

Um what.

Oh yay that octopus funny story about that:

(Warning: May Contain Next To No Punctuation(MCNTNP))

Well one day after a day of fishing, i fished an octopus and decided to eat it at home,but while i got home, it got possessed by a fish demon,after that possession i threw it into the basement and it grew until it filled my whole basement.To this day it's still there and it's still whispering to me in my sleep to murder Overlord.

5 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Um what.

Well one day after a day of fishing, i fished an octopus and decided to eat it at home,but while i got home, it got possessed by a fish demon,after that possession i threw it into the basement and it grew until it filled my whole basement.To this day it's still there and it's still whispering to me in my sleep to murder Overlord.

We should probably eat it. Just kidding let's kill it. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

We should probably eat it. Just kidding let's kill it. 

I'm too lazy to kill it now.

Plus the gang and i play strip poker ultra card destiny game of death with him every tuesday.

4 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Um what.

I will purge it with fire, and we shall feast like gods!

11 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I will purge it with fire, and we shall feast like gods!

Eh you don't want to eat that its a possessed demon octopus whose been rotting and growing in my basement for about 11 months.

8 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

This will probably make Markymark happy; a Harley Quinn standalone film has been confirmed.

Oh really? Does that mean they are already banking on Suicide's success? I must know more. Thanks Grizz!

Good morning everyone. Rise and shine! 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi Crimson. How's your role playing? 

It's fine. No stupid or bs arguments with others have happened for a while (dunno why XD). 

Kinda wished some other roleplayers got along as people seem to get annoyed by other's actions quite alot and normally just ends up with someone saying goodbye to the rp :|

How about you and your offtopic posting?

21 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

It's fine. No stupid or bs arguments with others have happened for a while (dunno why XD). 

Kinda wished some other roleplayers got along as people seem to get annoyed by other's actions quite alot and normally just ends up with someone saying goodbye to the rp :|

How about you and your offtopic posting?

That sounds terrific! Keep it up. I guess you can't please everyone. It does beats the purpose of RPing if you rage quit. Frankly, I have no idea how you and Sky do it. 

Things are good, all is well. Real life is tops full of adventure, and gaming life is satisfying.

17 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

It's called Kingdom Hearts and its cool!!

Que bueno, ElGui.