The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Heh

heh 

hehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehhehheh

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I just copy and pasted the link provided.

Imgur doesn't give the link to the image itself, you have to right click the image and copy image address or click on the image and copy the url.

Edited by SHIR0B0N

7 minutes ago, SHIR0B0N said:

Any chance of it being a smartphone? :P Or a good ol' brick?

Its a smartphone.

And how about you just tell me how I'm supposed to embed images using my phone instead of this drawn out process that is making me feel like an idiot?

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Its a smartphone.

And how about you just tell me how I'm supposed to embed images using my phone instead of this drawn out process that is making me feel like an idiot?

As far as I'm led to know, You can press and drag to to highlight things then a menu will come up that'll have the whole copy,paste,copy link location etc... then just press copy.

That's how it works on my phone anyway.

14 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Its a smartphone.

I'm just teasing you.

All you need is the url to the picture, paste it in the reply and it does the magic itself. That's one of the upgrades done to the forum. 

You just took the wrong link. It's imgur's fault, it's stupid.

6 minutes ago, VivaNyanCat said:

So! I hear our Methy's playin' some ROBLOX. Can anybody confirm or deny this? Not that I'll believe you if you do deny, mind you; it's just nice to read/hear it from the source.

He is.