The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

How do you even put on a knight helmet? Do you need ....a... a ...I don't know the name of the tool to remove sockets. Screw driver or a key?

haha no. some helmets are made of separated parts connected by belts or screws. Some are complete. I had a complete helmet once. Now that was a horror to put on and off.

25 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

haha no. some helmets are made of separated parts connected by belts or screws. Some are complete. I had a complete helmet once. Now that was a horror to put on and off.

Oh, so that's where the squire is needed. 

19 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Not all helmets are closed

Sounds too complicated. Like maybe a herald helmet with an open visor? Is that what you meant?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Sounds too complicated. Like maybe a herald helmet with an open visor? Is that what you meant?

Squire is needed mostly to help you with the entire armor. Puting on and straping the belts on your shoulder and arm plates. Straping your chest plates.

Just now, Deshiel said:

Squire is needed mostly to help you with the entire armor. Puting on and straping the belts on your shoulder and arm plates. Straping your chest plates.

Oh I see. I remember now from seeing Game of thrones. Breane of Tarth with the squire, but she's not a knight.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

More like, not all helmets are a piece of steel you have to push on your head. Some are different to put on.