The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Are you mad? I'm sorry if it upsets you. It was 7 years ago. Okay, I was afraid and stepped on it. Believe me, I don't kill animals except that one mouse and a possum I accidentally run over. I picked up a baby squirrel after it fell from the tree and reunited it with its mommy. Does that make you feel better? 

But I did not break anything? Not back then and not now.

No way! I'm pretty sure the crow looks like this. 

OhreallyBird.jpg

Too late, humanized fanart is already in existence

Pump_c69f8c_5928830.jpg

19 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Are you mad? I'm sorry if it upsets you. It was 7 years ago. Okay, I was afraid and stepped on it. Believe me, I don't kill animals except that one mouse and a possum I accidentally run over. I picked up a baby squirrel after it fell from the tree and reunited it with its mommy. Does that make you feel better? 

No, not mad, cold. In this cases I don't use any emotion.

It's alright, what happened, happened.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Take it off?

But it looks so cool, I Don't want to.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But I did not break anything? Not back then and not now.

Setting fire to something can cause it to break, also don't read it as, I'll only freeze you if you break something, I'll freeze you if I want to, breaking something guarentees a freezing.

15 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Too late, humanized fanart is already in existence

-Snip-

On the Internet, everything will have Humanized fan-art of it, and beyond.

22 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Setting fire to something can cause it to break, also don't read it as, I'll only freeze you if you break something, I'll freeze you if I want to, breaking something guarentees a freezing.

On the Internet, everything will have Humanized fan-art of it, and beyond.

Oh. In that case, lights up 6 cherry bombs and hurls it in your general direction, spots the geek and lobs a pyromancer fire orb, and rolls using the Carthus Milkring and runs to safety. Hasta manana.

32 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

No, not mad, cold. In this cases I don't use any emotion.

It's alright, what happened, happened.

Talk to you tomorrow, then. Have a good one, ElGui.

See ya, Sky!

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh. In that case, lights up 6 cherry bombs and hurls it in your general direction, spots the geek and lobs a pyromancer fire orb, and rolls using the Carthus Milkring and runs to safety. Hasta manana.

See ya, Sky!

Guten Tag. Also, you should start using * before and after you "do"  something so that it's easier to read. Or make it bold. 

*Cuddles Company Captain Yorshka*

47 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Fair point

26 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

*sips the tears and crushed dreams of mortal men*

On all of them?

18 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

See you, good night for when you go to sleep

43 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

-Looks at Mak and shakes head, raising ice wall in front of me and Geek, but one bomb gets through the wall and hits me in the face- Ow... Rude...

23 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Fair point

So how are things Gui?

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Very nice, really. Doing my best at school and having that pay off, then gonna spend some time on warframe tomorrow most likely.

Good good, Something I couldn't personally do was study. I literally couldn't focus on it, even when I went to college and Uni, I literally just couldn't study.

16 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Good good, Something I couldn't personally do was study. I literally couldn't focus on it, even when I went to college and Uni, I literally just couldn't study.

I am easily distracted, to say the least. However if I focus on something, say, anything, no matter what's going on outside of it, I don't seem to loose focus. I think I was trained by the years of baring with my classmates, which talk and shout all day every day.

(Warning:May Contain Zero Punctuation)

Well guys i got good news,bad news and worse news

The Good News is that i can finally sleep without having to wake up on the floor.

The Bad News is exams are coming up and i can't play as much as i normally can.

The Worse News that recently due to a head injury i sustained, my center for thermal regulation (aka the hypothalamus) has taken some damage and at random moments in time i might feel coldness.

What a crazy day yesterday.

UCLA school suicide. And to top that, I drove my dad to the airport which was 1 1/2 hours drive one way, and guess what happened?

I was stuck for another one and half hour in downtown because there was a jumper on the freeway crosswalk. The 110 freeway blocked and traffic detoured. As I passed by, I saw a woman on the ledge and two fire trucks with ladders boxing her in and a cushion set up on the ground. Later heard in the news that she was talked off the ledge by responders. It was like a movie scene. To live and die in LA.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

UCLA school suicide. And to top that, I drove my dad to the airport which was 1 1/2 hours drive one way, and guess what happened?

I was stuck for another one and half hour in downtown because there was a jumper on the freeway crosswalk. The 110 freeway blocked and traffic detoured. As I passed by, I saw a woman on the ledge and two fire trucks with ladders boxing her in and a cushion set up on the ground. Later heard in the news that she was talked off the ledge by responders. It was like a movie scene. To live and die in LA.

I guess a lot of people in the modern world are either weak willed or are just to easily convinced that almost nothing is worth fighting for.

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

(Warning:May Contain Zero Punctuation)

Well guys i got good news,bad news and worse news

The Good News is that i can finally sleep without having to wake up on the floor.

The Bad News is exams are coming up and i can't play as much as i normally can.

The Worse News that recently due to a head injury i sustained, my center for thermal regulation (aka the hypothalamus) has taken some damage and at random moments in time i might feel coldness.

May I ask how you sustained your injury? Well, after the exams you can play like you normally do. 

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I guess a lot of people in the modern world are either weak willed or are just to easily convinced that almost nothing is worth fighting for.

Yeah, I feel so sad for those people. Depression is real and it kills. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

May I ask how you sustained your injury? Well, after the exams you can play like you normally do. 

Yeah, I feel so sad for those people. Depression is real and it kills. 

Heheh.

Well funny story really here i'll tell it.

So i was walking through the field  it was a 2 hour drive between the city and the field.

Anyway so i drove there and stopped at the entrance of the field, so i walked for an hour and i returned to my car.

The funny part is that when i returned to my car.Two days ago there was some rain in the area and the fields were muddy.

I stepped in some mud and then i slipped and banged my head against my car door.

Edited by ninja234

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Heheh.

So i was walking through the field  it was a 2 hour drive between the city and the field.

Anyway so i drove there and stopped at the entrance of the field, so i walked for an hour and i returned to my car.

The funny part is that when i returned to my car.Two days ago there was some rain in the area and the fields were muddy.

And then i slipped and banged my head against my car door.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the accident and I see nothing funny about it. I hope your condition improves and do not quit fighting. Thank you for sharing.

You could have made up a better story, like I was riding my ducati and all of a sudden a box truck blew a tire and swerved left and right and its doors opened and contents came out. I dodged left and right to avoid items and a car narrowly missed hitting me. I then lost control, tumbled and a 16 wheeler rammed me, hitting my head and I ended up on its front grill as I clung to dear life. Something like that would be more dramatic.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the accident and I see nothing funny about it. I hope your condition improves and do not quit fighting. Thank you for sharing.

You could have made up a better story, like I was riding my ducati and all of a sudden a box truck blew a tire and swerved left and right and its doors opened and contents came out. I dodged left and right to avoid items and a car narrowly missed hitting me. I then lost control, tumbled and a 16 wheeler rammed me, hitting my head and I ended up on its front grill as I clung to dear life. Something like that would be more dramatic.

Ha.

29 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Heheh.

I stepped in some mud and then i slipped and banged my head against my car door.

Ouch, get better man.

Aaaaand park your car not too close to mud.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I got a better one: "I was walking in the park. Suddenly, and insect appeared in front of me and I tripped with it, then hit a rock"

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Ouch, get better man.

Aaaaand park your car not too close to mud.

I got a better one: "I was walking in the park. Suddenly, and insect appeared in front of me and I tripped with it, then hit a rock"

Stop i can'ttt breatheee

hahah damn that one is actually funny

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I would have been like "Jump! Jump! Jump!"