The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

17 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

So those boxes were full of upvotes?

Yeah, most likely. Tho some people grow resistant to the effects of upvotes. Others are taken by surprise and go super high by them.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay. Its alright and you can tell me how you feel. If its about my issue with geek, I promised it was over.  

Nothing to say about that, really.

15 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Yeah, most likely. Tho some people grow resistant to the effects of upvotes. Others are taken by surprise and go super high by them.

Nothing to say about that, really.

Great! Then all is well and forgotten. 

Hey can I ask you guys car questions?

Here goes. So I have been driving my 97' honda civic with close to 200,000 miles and its really showing its age considering I've done a lot of donuts with it and when I go 80mph I feel like the car is going to break apart. I would need to spend for new brakes, timing belt and might need new alternator. I might end up spending 2 grand, so would it be better to buy maybe a slightly used newer model car? Been car shopping.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Here goes. So I have been driving my 97' honda civic with close to 200,000 miles and its really showing its age considering I've done a lot of donuts with it and when I go 80mph I feel like the car is going to break apart. I would need to spend for new brakes, timing belt and might need new alternator. I might end up spending 2 grand, so would it be better to buy maybe a slightly used newer model car? Been car shopping.

Sad Just Sad.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hmmm. I have15 grand and was thinking should I finance a new car or buy a slightly used one and sell the beater? 

In most cases directly buying a new one does better than repairing, also you can use your car as a source for a little more money, thus making the choice for a new one a little easier.

In any case try to find something that suits you. If it works, doesn't break, and isn't a turtle, it's basically what you'd need for daily life instead of a fancy car that doesn't really give you anything else.

That's how I see things however. A car is car.

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

In most cases directly buying a new one does better than repairing, also you can use your car as a source for a little more money, thus making the choice for a new one a little easier.

In any case try to find something that suits you. If it works, doesn't break, and isn't a turtle, it's basically what you'd need for daily life instead of a fancy car that doesn't really give you anything else.

That's how I see things however. A car is car.

Thank you for the sound advice. Plus after graduation next year, I'd be working so need that dependable car. 

Oh by the way, I got a summer job besides the usual baby sitting. I start next week at my favorite shoe store, lol.

51 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Sad Just Sad.

And what are you driving? 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you for the sound advice. Plus after graduation next year, I'd be working so need that dependable car. 

Oh by the way, I got a summer job besides the usual baby sitting. I start next week at my favorite shoe store, lol.

And what are you driving? 

Shoe sitting?

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yeah, plus nice discounts? I'm excited cause its my first real job. I'd be seeing a lot of bunions, callus and in-grown toenails. Bleeech! I'll have plenty of hand sanitizer in case.

Always remember: There are worse things

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Yeah, she's very pretty! Nice screencaptures. I used to play Mag a lot until they nerfed greedy pull. Here's mine but does not look as good.

Hide contents

D9antCs.jpg

I looged back into Warframe and guess what? My kubrow did not die, but was automatically sent to stasis by Ordis. He's not as helpless as I thought. 

That is a pretty Mag!

Also, if you have the incubator upgrade, your dogs automatically get out on ice .

7 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

That is a pretty Mag!

Also, if you have the incubator upgrade, your dogs automatically get out on ice .

Why thank you. I do have the incubator upgrade and its nice. First time I left my kubrow unattended.

Calling @Eredoc? Got your friend add. You sent it 2 weeks ago and sorry I did not see it till yesterday. Why didn't you tell me here?

Where are you, I'm trying to invade you in Bloodborne? 

The months had gone by, Makrisbriks inquisition had conquered most parts of the continent. The holy city of Noarebus had been constructed deep below the mountains as a home for the last legion, the inquisition and the faithful among the local citizens. After all heretics had been rotted out and order had been restored, the inquisition disbanded. The highest ranking soldiers of both inquisition and legion formed a council twenty men strong. This council ruled the continent, but was strictly guided by the Liber Imperium and my guidance. Over the years, the council grew thinner. Many died in battle, some died of age. Their swords and helmets now graced their chairs they had sat on during the meetings, their decorated horns and tankards standing on the large and long table, waiting to be filled by their owners once more. Until only two remained. Makrisbrik, her giant blade made of an ancient blue type of metal leaning next to her chair, red lines cover the blade, showing where Erebus' ancient blood repaired the once broken blade and made it even harder and sharper. On the opposite side of the table sits -CM-Tiffany, her mace leaning against the table. Tiffany's left arm was missing, her left eye was covered in some sort of blue crystals, as was some of her left shoulder and general left body side, because a heretical priest had cursed her with an ancient curse, however the curse only affected her left side as her right body-half had been covered in holy water after stumbling into a small puddle.

So...I was gone yesterday because my friend got an "offer" from that craigslist ad she put up. Quite a mount of things happened.

Like seeing a teen from a "gang" levitate off the ground by 5" and fly 6' towards a dumpster. Boot shaped imprint on their stomach.

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

So...I was gone yesterday because my friend got an "offer" from that craigslist ad she put up. Quite a mount of things happened.

Like seeing a teen from a "gang" levitate off the ground by 5" and fly 6' towards a dumpster. Boot shaped imprint on their stomach.

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

8 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

The months had gone by, Makrisbriks inquisition had conquered most parts of the continent. The holy city of Noarebus had been constructed deep below the mountains as a home for the last legion, the inquisition and the faithful among the local citizens. After all heretics had been rotted out and order had been restored, the inquisition disbanded. The highest ranking soldiers of both inquisition and legion formed a council twenty men strong. This council ruled the continent, but was strictly guided by the Liber Imperium and my guidance. Over the years, the council grew thinner. Many died in battle, some died of age. Their swords and helmets now graced their chairs they had sat on during the meetings, their decorated horns and tankards standing on the large and long table, waiting to be filled by their owners once more. Until only two remained. Makrisbrik, her giant blade made of an ancient blue type of metal leaning next to her chair, red lines cover the blade, showing where Erebus' ancient blood repaired the once broken blade and made it even harder and sharper. On the opposite side of the table sits -CM-Tiffany, her mace leaning against the table. Tiffany's left arm was missing, her left eye was covered in some sort of blue crystals, as was some of her left shoulder and general left body side, because a heretical priest had cursed her with an ancient curse, however the curse only affected her left side as her right body-half had been covered in holy water after stumbling into a small puddle.

But.. but Sky, I thought you said you'll kill off my character like a sad Irish story?

Oh, I saw a car I'm interested in. A used 2013, 22,000 mile convertible beetle 2.0 turbo metallic grey loaded with navi, cruise control, blue tooth, alloy wheels, 5 disc cd, and with wings for $13,800, just below my budget. Wish I know something about cars before being tempted in making the wrong choice? All I know is I like german cars, solid steel. I'll shop around more.

35 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Interesting. But sounds like a too long time gap. What is the life span of the characters you write about?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But.. but Sky, I thought you said you'll kill off my character like a sad Irish story?

Oh, I saw a car I'm interested in. A used 2013, 22,000 mile convertible beetle 2.0 turbo metallic grey loaded with navi, cruise control, blue tooth, alloy wheels, 5 disc cd, and with wings for $13,800, just below my budget. Wish I know something about cars before being tempted in making the wrong choice? All I know is I like german cars, solid steel. I'll shop around more.

If you like one, don't outright buy it, instead ask for a second opinion, and even then, wait until you have various options.

7 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Interesting. But sounds like a too long time gap. What is the life span of the characters you write about?

Well makrisbriks life is extended because she used an Erebus vial, which I only wrote about in the lie thread.

7 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Never said that. I said I'd consider it