The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Truely a magnificant image. One worth over a thousand words.

But no seriously, what was it?

I posted in a topic in overwatch reddit here is the topic's name:What do you call a team comp of 3 McCrees and 3 Bastions

Umbraninja5 is my reddit alias.

Edit:subtle i know.

Edited by ninja234

51 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I posted in a topic in overwatch reddit here is the topic's name:What do you call a team comp of 3 McCrees and 3 Bastions

Umbraninja5 is my reddit alias.

Edit:subtle i know.

Actually i was referring to i cant see the image since its no longer available :s

Can I help give Spot a bath? Try cucumber melon dog shampoo, my doxie loves it. Twice in a week I give her a bath and loves it, otherwise I won't allow her in the pool. 

Nono, I meant like, to what part of the game you went so far.

Still, um, those places ain't that good. I'd prefer a beach.

I honestly don't remember? I passed the Chariot boss, passed the Rat King, passed the ....I have to load it to find out cause its been awhile.

The beach is better. Is it common to wear speedo briefs for guys? Or is that only a europe thing? Board shorts/trunks are more common in Estados Unidos.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Can I help give Spot a bath? Try cucumber melon dog shampoo, my doxie loves it. Twice in a week I give her a bath and loves it, otherwise I won't allow her in the pool. 

I honestly don't remember? I passed the Chariot boss, passed the Rat King, passed the ....I have to load it to find out cause its been awhile.

The beach is better. Is it common to wear speedo briefs for guys? Or is that only a europe thing? Board shorts/trunks are more common in Estados Unidos.

>.>

I made a list of the bosses I killed and in how many attempts. I already passed the Chariot in one go. The Dark Spirit right before it was harder. Well, do you remember if you faced any of the Four Great Ones? Aka equivalent in DS2 to the Lord Souls in DS1 and Lords of Cinder in DS3

Gimme a sec *Google's what the hell a Speedo brief is supposed to be*

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

>.>

I made a list of the bosses I killed and in how many attempts. I already passed the Chariot in one go. The Dark Spirit right before it was harder. Well, do you remember if you faced any of the Four Great Ones? Aka equivalent in DS2 to the Lord Souls in DS1 and Lords of Cinder in DS3

Gimme a sec *Google's what the hell a Speedo brief is supposed to be*

I have not encountered the 4 great ones. 

You're so funny. Its swim trunks often worn by olympic swimmers and geezers.