The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I have not encountered the 4 great ones. 

You're so funny. Its swim trunks often worn by olympic swimmers and geezers.

I see. I took down 2 of them by now, tried a third but lost and I really hate the area, so I leave it for last, and just entered the area of the fourth.

Ah. No, not used here, at least not that I know or (luckily) seen. And you'd understand I don't pay attention to random men while on the beach anyways. And I use the other ones.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

I see. I took down 2 of them by now, tried a third but lost and I really hate the area, so I leave it for last, and just entered the area of the fourth.

Ah. No, not used here, at least not that I know or (luckily) seen. And you'd understand I don't pay attention to random men while on the beach anyways. And I use the other ones.

That's good progress.

I thought so. Oh I want to see "Shallows". Its just common sense that sand bars and shallows are where the sharks hang out, you'd know this if you're a surfer or ocean goer.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's good progress.

I thought so. Oh I want to see "Shallows". Its just common sense that sand bars and shallows are where the sharks hang out, you'd know this if you're a surfer or ocean goer.

The game's got interesting bosses, not stupidly hard too, and typical fodder bosses too (looking at you, Covetous Demon). But it's overall really nice, not even halfway through the main game yet, gotta take on the remaining 2 Great Ones, then the other half of the game, then the DLCs, and then go full fashion and rip people in pvp.

There's a pvp covenant with an area that you get one invasion at least each 5 minutes. For fun its cool, but if you want to fight that area's boss, it's a pain.

What? You want to be attacked by a shark?

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

The game's got interesting bosses, not stupidly hard too, and typical fodder bosses too (looking at you, Covetous Demon). But it's overall really nice, not even halfway through the main game yet, gotta take on the remaining 2 Great Ones, then the other half of the game, then the DLCs, and then go full fashion and rip people in pvp.

There's a pvp covenant with an area that you get one invasion at least each 5 minutes. For fun its cool, but if you want to fight that area's boss, it's a pain.

What? You want to be attacked by a shark?

It does have interesting bosses and fun to pvp. 

No, I don't want to be attacked by a shark! I go to the ocean a lot, row boat, jet ski, snorkle and tried scuba. I was saying you need to be respectful of it and be informed. Lets say your surfing and know sharks can be in the area. You wouldn't be trashing on the surface and make like a seal, instead swim using graceful strokes. Hanging around near sand bars and shallows is just asking for it. 

Want to see the movie "Shallows" with Blake Lively. I can't wait to see the flare gun hit the shark. Or Blake lose a leg, lol.

29 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

It does have interesting bosses and fun to pvp. 

No, I don't want to be attacked by a shark! I go to the ocean a lot, row boat, jet ski, snorkle and tried scuba. I was saying you need to be respectful of it and be informed. Lets say your surfing and know sharks can be in the area. You wouldn't be trashing on the surface and make like a seal, instead swim using graceful strokes. Hanging around near sand bars and shallows is just asking for it. 

Want to see the movie "Shallows" with Blake Lively. I can't wait to see the flare gun hit the shark. Or Blake lose a leg, lol.

Ah, I see. Didn't know of that movie, or at least didn't know the name in English.

8 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

*dances around*

I didn't know you danced? Do you mosh? I think I read in nat'l Geographic that studies show metal dancing follows predictable patterns of particle physics. Then again, they could have just asked SKY.

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

*dances seductively*

*whistles* Magic Sky Magic Sky!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I didn't know you danced? Do you mosh? I think I read in nat'l Geographic that studies show metal dancing follows predictable patterns of particle physics. Then again, they could have just asked SKY.

I usually don't because I can't. Bones are fragile when left mostly unused for millennia

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

*whistles* Magic Sky Magic Sky!

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*dancingly kicks Guirrix in the stomach for ogling*