The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay Mr. Ninja. Dully noted your fix. Thanks and I only did it in 20th something try, lol.

That's true, nothing beats having freedom. I'm working on getting my independence and I'll be soon after I graduate. I'll miss my Tazmanian Devil brother - we played Fallout 4 recently- and its actually a good game.

Hahahah.

Well Fallout 4 is really good.

Tazmanian Devil brother? is he hyper active, never runs out of energy and devours everything in sight?

51 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

My pc chokes on it's vomit trying to get it started.

So, sadly no.

You should upgrade from your potato to a melon. It has nice combat overall. 

Been farming the first daily boss for the sweet cosmetics. I only have the main uniform for 1 of my peeps.

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

You should upgrade from your potato to a melon. It has nice combat overall. 

Been farming the first daily boss for the sweet cosmetics. I only have the main uniform for 1 of my peeps.

Again, sadly not in a position to upgrade,

I might one day but that day is certainly not today or tomorrow.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

The better to see sharks with. Its beautiful especially if there's a dozen of them passing by. But I would like different colors. But maybe its harmful to the fishies - I don't know?

How are you ElGui? Did you have a nice weekend? Good news - I finally killed the Nameless King solo, Hooray!! Check out my profile for new pics. I also did a silly collage.

Could be. Perhaps some colors bother them. Anyhow they surely are made in such a way so you can see and they're fine as well.

Saw the pics, nice. Looked like a fun July 4th.

Calm weekend, not much going. It's been raining badly since last week. Kept going on DS2, already there to fight the final boss and then head towards the DLCs.

Nameless King is quite the hard boss, good job.

22 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Hahahah.

Well Fallout 4 is really good.

Tazmanian Devil brother? is he hyper active, never runs out of energy and devours everything in sight?

Yeah! Super hyper and was into street racing (our dad was going to shoot him if he don't quit or lock him up for good) and that was his race name. But unlike the energizer bunny, when he's out of juice he just collapses onto the sofa and drool coming out of his mouth. 

oXCpObg.jpg

Lameness King you've been named and added to the list of the deceased!

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Could be. Perhaps some colors bother them. Anyhow they surely are made in such a way so you can see and they're fine as well.

Saw the pics, nice. Looked like a fun July 4th.

Calm weekend, not much going. It's been raining badly since last week. Kept going on DS2, already there to fight the final boss and then head towards the DLCs.

Nameless King is quite the hard boss, good job.

Thanks ElGui. Glad you had a calm and dry weekend. 

You're already at the final boss at DS2? HOW is this possible? Well, keep me posted and have fun defeating the boss and playing the dlc content.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You're already at the final boss at DS2? HOW is this possible? Well, keep me posted and have fun defeating the boss and playing the dlc content.

Possible by not being a schcrub 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Well, I usually get through most games quick and smoothly. I guess my biggest challenge up to now in DS2 was the Smelter Demon boss. Still got a bunch of bosses to deal with, will the Darklurker before the final boss. And the DLC are already quite hard.

In the DLCs, the whole maps are hard to deal with compared to the rest of the game.

24 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Possible by not being a schcrub 

Ukay, is that a german way to spell scrub - that's a lot of "c"s. So I'm a scrub? I'd like to think of myself as a cautious player. I tend to focus a lot on farming and leveling as high as I could before trying to progress. And making sure I did not miss anything in the area.

24 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, I usually get through most games quick and smoothly. I guess my biggest challenge up to now in DS2 was the Smelter Demon boss. Still got a bunch of bosses to deal with, will the Darklurker before the final boss. And the DLC are already quite hard.

In the DLCs, the whole maps are hard to deal with compared to the rest of the game.

What's with the fancy smancy Dark Souls boss names? I think when you combine all of them together, it'll still work. Soul of Cinder Smelter Demon. Smelter Demon Darklurker Saint of the Deep. What else?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ukay, is that a german way to spell scrub - that's a lot of "c"s. So I'm a scrub? I'd like to think of myself as a cautious player. I tend to focus a lot on farming and leveling as high as I could before trying to progress. And making sure I did not miss anything in the area.

What's with the fancy smancy Dark Souls boss names? I think when you combine all of them together, it'll still work. Soul of Cinder Smelter Demon. Smelter Demon Darklurker Saint of the Deep. What else?

I am cautious but don't keep myself slow for too long. And I end up getting all the souls I need during the play through. And if I get any decent amount of souls/boss souls/titanite to upgrade weapons, I use them asap before risking any loss.

Then for taking on bosses, just a test run to learn its moves and kill it if possible. Unless its damage output is too severe, I can kill it in second try if I didn't in first.

Smelter Soul of Cinder sounds better. Then Darklurker of the Deep. Souls bosses have cool and pretty flexible names (Flexile Sentry hue)

56 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Ukay, is that a german way to spell scrub - that's a lot of "c"s. So I'm a scrub!

No, I just added the sch because I wanted to. German word for scrub would either be Anfänger or Lappen.

25 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Im stuck in the MK Zone, its like the twilight zone except its less cringy and not in black and white.

*plays with the strings attached to your limbs*