The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Interesting tattoo concept, Noa. Spot's suggestion is just genius with the Lotus symbol. Just curious, how long would that big of tattoo take? I do like tattoos but just not on me. And I've seen awful tats too. 

misspelled-tattoos-12.jpg

10 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I don't dance.

Not even doing the typewritter?

I wish for dance emotes for warframe. Just imagine a dancing chroma or atlas?

Just now, ninja234 said:

It's great.

Sadly my PC crashes and dies every i'd say every fifth or sixth mission in a row.

What? Why?

I find it cool too, just a bit confusing at first, but it doesn't take long to understand.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

What? Why?

I find it cool too, just a bit confusing at first, but it doesn't take long to understand.

The age of my pc is eternal..

Like no seriously the only very new thing about it was it's graphics card and that was bought in 2009.

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

The age of my pc is eternal..

Like no seriously the only very new thing about it was it's graphics card and that was bought in 2009.

Gee, that is quite old. No doubt it doesn't hold it up for too long.

What are your graphic setting in game?

I had a minor heart attack today... Got an email from Microsoft saying my account was under enforcement for some kind of ToS breaking. So I checked what it was... I had made a comment on a 343 status, in which I referred to a com-mod (no names) as a "neo-Nazi" and apparently that use of "language" is bad, so the comment was removed, and my enforcement was "don't do that".

5 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I had a minor heart attack today... Got an email from Microsoft saying my account was under enforcement for some kind of ToS breaking. So I checked what it was... I had made a comment on a 343 status, in which I referred to a com-mod (no names) as a "neo-Nazi" and apparently that use of "language" is bad, so the comment was removed, and my enforcement was "don't do that".

I don't know why but when you said heart attack i had the urge to laugh.

well of course don't you know you can never say anything bad to the devs.

*cough*DE*cough*

12 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

and off to the 343 to give them a 5 page essay on how they are making hitler proud!

3 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Pokemon are taking over my fb feed.

I think...I think I want to try playing...

Is this bad?

Pocket Monsters aka pokemon is a relatively simple game just fight other pokemon with your own pokemon and if you want to fight player v player.

You need to know about Iv Ev stats, breeding mechanics: inheriting natures,

You also need this.

Spoiler

Catch formula 1.png

Just now, Noamuth said:

Nice.  I guess I'll try it then

I'm going to try the Black&White games but for story and scope I usually go with the gold/silver versions(hearth/soul updated ones) since you go into 2 regions and has one of the longer stories. Also classic pokemon are best pokemon. I got several games if you want me to torrent them to you.

14 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I'm going to try the Black&White games but for story and scope I usually go with the gold/silver versions(hearth/soul updated ones) since you go into 2 regions and has one of the longer stories. Also classic pokemon are best pokemon. I got several games if you want me to torrent them to you.

I was actually meaning the new phone app Pokemon - the one that has people actively chasing down the little buggers.