The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

54b6724e63.jpg

That moment when you go through your puush library and nostalgia hits you.

8d19752acb.png Good times.

96ec0de062.jpg 

Or that time I had a post with 300 reputation and an hour after that Skree visited my profile. Also back in the day when Dacond and Trail were still on the forum and Makris didn't have Saryn as her avatar.

On 7/10/2016 at 3:49 AM, Skycook3y said:

54b6724e63.jpg

That moment when you go through your puush library and nostalgia hits you.

8d19752acb.png Good times.

96ec0de062.jpg 

Or that time I had a post with 300 reputation and an hour after that Skree visited my profile. Also back in the day when Dacond and Trail were still on the forum and Makris didn't have Saryn as her avatar.

Oh look, its Xanthous! Speaking of DS3, I completed the game and on my second playthrough. I killed the Fire Keeper, stepped on her face and snuffed away the little flames. I want to get the other endings. 

I change avatars often. I had Trinity prime for a week, before that I had Mirage, and now Stalker. I just forget to log out and back in to see the changes. I wish it would honor the game profile automatically. 

avGaCNb.jpg

speFhQ9.jpg

OqQH6iG.jpg

Leveling up my Trinity at 29. This skin looks better than the rest, but still has that lobster thing going. Warframe's love affair with lobster.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh look, its Xanthous! Speaking of DS3, I completed the game and on my second playthrough. I killed the Fire Keeper, stepped on her face and snuffed away the little flames. I want to get the other endings. 

I change avatars often. I had Trinity prime for a week, before that I had Mirage, and now Stalker. I just forget to log out and back in to see the changes. I wish it would honor the game profile automatically. 

>Not taking the normal darkness ending with waifukeeper

Medium_dbeea2_5968601.jpg

Also the name of Xanthous is Heysel. Yellowfinger Heysel.