The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I got the Xanthous set in DS2

I wanted to say neat, but with that hat it looks rather silly. Oh wait, you're a baker and that may fit your build? Aha haha "dying laughter". I knew about the set in DS2, so when I was invaded by Xanthous in the cruxifiction woods, I connected the two. 

19 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

>Not taking the normal darkness ending with waifukeeper

Medium_dbeea2_5968601.jpg

Also the name of Xanthous is Heysel. Yellowfinger Heysel.

Oh yes. I knew about Heysel. Why is his finger yellow again? I guess its better than brown?

I wish the Firekeeper was male, then I can take the normal ending with husbandokeeper. I do wonder would he gesture the same way when you use your emotes? Like bow and modestly cup his mouth when he giggles? 

I want my Kavat!!!!!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I wanted to say neat, but with that hat it looks rather silly. Oh wait, you're a baker and that may fit your build? Aha haha "dying laughter". I knew about the set in DS2, so when I was invaded by Xanthous in the cruxifiction woods, I connected the two. 

Oh yes. I knew about Heysel. Why is his finger yellow again? I guess its better than brown?

*her. It's probably just a title because she's a finger of rosaria and her set is yellow

4 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

This looks like Reaper befriending Bastion's bird.

It's an owl tho

11 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*her. It's probably just a title because she's a finger of rosaria and her set is yellow

It's an owl tho

Oh, no wonder. Makes sense now. Kinda funny how dead NPCs can still grant you things, like Rosaria and Ludweth (spelling? Little Lord)

I updated my first photo. Read the caption, please?

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I wish the Firekeeper was male, then I can take the normal ending with husbandokeeper. I do wonder would he gesture the same way when you use your emotes? Like bow and modestly cup his mouth when he giggles? 

I want my Kavat!!!!!

Not using it tho. I'm using the Raime Set with the Fume Ultragreatsword to go full Fume Knight cosplay

17 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Not using it tho. I'm using the Raime Set with the Fume Ultragreatsword to go full Fume Knight cosplay

I looked it up and it looks good!

408-1-1409718092.png

I defeated the Soul of Cinder with zero estus flask left but have tears of denial healing magic. I'm using brass helmet comboed with the Lion armor. Ready to do it all over again. 

9lDTMVH.jpg

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

*gives everyone a massage*

Sup peeps! My cousins got a rather weird idea to help with business. They want to call the cops on their competitors to have them arrested and they can take over that area.

Uh, are they drug dealers?

58 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I looked it up and it looks good!

408-1-1409718092.png

I defeated the Soul of Cinder with zero estus flask left but have tears of denial healing magic. I'm using brass helmet comboed with the Lion armor. Ready to do it all over again. 

9lDTMVH.jpg

Doesn't just look good, it's damn hard to get. It's a boss set (the weapon too) only available after beating the Fume Knight, who is considered one of the hardest bosses in dark souls. So it's cool <3

Neat armor. Can't see the helm properly tho. Soul of Cinder looks quite hard, changing attack patterns all the way in phase one before the memorable phase two. Good job. You'll to new journey? Have you beaten all optional bosses?

2 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Doesn't just look good, it's damn hard to get. It's a boss set (the weapon too) only available after beating the Fume Knight, who is considered one of the hardest bosses in dark souls. So it's cool <3

Neat armor. Can't see the helm properly tho. Soul of Cinder looks quite hard, changing attack patterns all the way in phase one before the memorable phase two. Good job. You'll to new journey? Have you beaten all optional bosses?

Thank you. Not as hard as the nameless king in my own experience. Here's a better photo but this one has the complete set. Every boss beaten back to the abyss they came from, oh yeah oh yeah! *victory dance*.BUXbcrW.jpg

Trolling Andre the giant below and sharing cultures.

And I'm back to Warframe, and Destiny, and Bloodborne, and FallOut4.

He's the hardest working NPC ever, never gets up for a break. Absolutely loves his work. All I hear him say is "pirdeee" and I think he's referring to the weapons he makes?

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/DARK SOULStrade III_20160516185326_zpsslvsw1qg.mp4

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thank you. Not as hard as the nameless king in my own experience. Here's a better photo but this one has the complete set. Every boss beaten back to the abyss they came from, oh yeah oh yeah! *victory dance*.BUXbcrW.jpg

Trolling Andre the giant below and sharing cultures.

And I'm back to Warframe, and Destiny, and Bloodborne, and FallOut4.

Reveal hidden contents

He's the hardest working NPC ever, never gets up for a break. Absolutely loves his work. All I hear him say is "pirdeee" and I think he's referring to the weapons he makes?

http://vid1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/CheekibreekiAsh/DARK SOULStrade III_20160516185326_zpsslvsw1qg.mp4

Of course he is. He's been smithin' for centuries

That's a better pic to see it. Curious design, but cool.

Well in my experience the biggest pain is the Smelter Demon, but on the Fume Knight, if you ain't patient, you're definitely gonna loose.