The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

15 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Sssshhhhh..... Spoilers. *whacks ninja with fish*

Also, im only 50% done scanning fragments. Got the first half done, all thats left are botton half, starting at Uranus.

Edit: hey that worked quite well as an innuendo. Nice.

Edited by 321agemo

Welp, looks like Sky got himself trouble with the forum police and probably won't be around for the coming dayz

5 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Sssshhhhh..... Spoilers. *whacks ninja with fish*

Also, im only 50% done scanning fragments. Got the first half done, all thats left are botton half, starting at Uranus.

Edit: hey that worked quite well as an innuendo. Nice.

Thought it was another intended Uranus joke >.>

Or perhaps DE made Uranus jokes Warframe canon

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Welp, looks like Sky got himself trouble with the forum police and probably won't be around for the coming dayz

Thought it was another intended Uranus joke >.>

Or perhaps DE made Uranus jokes Warframe canon

I'm assuming its that one post he made, where he said don't report him. Welp TaOLAtUAY is gonna be abit lonely without him.

And i wish i was that witty. (>﹏<)

31 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

I'm assuming its that one post he made, where he said don't report him. Welp TaOLAtUAY is gonna be abit lonely without him.

And i wish i was that witty. (>﹏<)

He lives strongly in our hearts. For the next days at least

Steal a joke and claim rights. Then you're double witty!

5 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*scratches balls, sniffs and asks for another beer*

Who's balls you scratching?

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Title changed again.  Are we rolling to seduce D20, the Com Mod?

That's what I thought too, but apparently D20 is some kind of dice thing.

Well, my days of spoilers are really coming to an end.

First i get mauled by people from overwatch reddit for spoiling panty and stocking ending.

Now agemo is slapping me with a goddamn fish.

Edit:Better dead then RED.

Edited by ninja234

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Well, my days of spoilers are really coming to an end.

First i get mauled by people from overwatch reddit for spoiling panty and stocking ending.

Now agemo is slapping me with a goddamn fish.

Edit:Better dead then RED.

Wait.... But i thought everyone knew the PSG ending.

Edited by 321agemo

26 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I logged out and I still see the older profile pic. I changed it to Vauban Prime. I finally made MR12, last test was the easiest. And Fragor Prime is a one shot beast. 

How's it going, ElGUi? Sky is here, you'll know when you see it. 

Because you logged out and it kept the previous pic, that is, stalker. Which never changed from the Saryn P. one. Yeah, Fragor is incredibly broken.

On winter vacations, got a good rest after the first half of school this year.

I know he is. But he's still banned so just leave it that way. It's just couple days.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Because you logged out and it kept the previous pic, that is, stalker. Which never changed from the Saryn P. one. Yeah, Fragor is incredibly broken.

On winter vacations, got a good rest after the first half of school this year.

I know he is. But he's still banned so just leave it that way. It's just couple days.

Hmmm, I'll try tomorrow. I got to change that Stalky profile, its actually the Tazmanian devil's. I hate it when he changes all my warframe to red and black with matching ship. Oh Oh oh, that devil actually changed it back to the Stalker? I see what's going on, now. 

Great to hear you had a good rest. I can't wait to get back to school. Its been a busy weekend, my aunt and a cousin had birthdays. 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hmmm, I'll try tomorrow. I got to change that Stalky profile, its actually the Tazmanian devil's. I hate it when he changes all my warframe to red and black with matching ship. Oh Oh oh, that devil actually changed it back to the Stalker? I see what's going on, now. 

Great to hear you had a good rest. I can't wait to get back to school. Its been a busy weekend, my aunt and a cousin had birthdays. 

Quick tip. Use your colors in config A and C to trick him into changing your colors, but only notice config A. With enough luck, the config C will be safe for you to use.

Good busy or bad busy? I mean, b-days are usually cool. To an extent.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I went to Michigan...in an old creepy cabin with lots of earwigs and spiders.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

36 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Quick tip. Use your colors in config A and C to trick him into changing your colors, but only notice config A. With enough luck, the config C will be safe for you to use.

Good busy or bad busy? I mean, b-days are usually cool. To an extent.

I was going to do that. 

Good busy, except lots of eating at fancy restaurants. We were the loudest party. And at one favorite place yesterday, the Miss Philippines/USA contestants dined in. I shamelessly invited them to shop at my store and they said YES!

xArb0U8.jpg

31 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Nice. Did you get to see anything odd, like the big foot or mothman?

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I even like the name. So is it a racoon crossed with a grizzly bear?

I could probably work for the paparrazi and may have earned my stalker profile?

epRNq45.jpg

Actually a tanuki or tanooki is what the Japanese call a raccoon dog.

It belongs to the family of Canidae (the ae at the end is pronounced as e)

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I was going to do that. 

Good busy, except lots of eating at fancy restaurants. We were the loudest party. And at one favorite place yesterday, the Miss Philippines/USA contestants dined in. I shamelessly invited them to shop at my store and they said YES!

xArb0U8.jpg

Nice. Did you get to see anything odd, like the big foot or mothman?

There were creepy noises and a strange attic/top floor bedroom but thats about it.