The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

snip

Honestly I don't see whats the fuss about this alert. I did this with 4 randos, Me as Oberon, one Nyx, one Equinox and a Volt. It wasn't the optimal squad and still it went smoother than a greased up toddler on a slip'n'slide.

Honestly I don't see whats the fuss about this alert. I did this with 4 randos, Me as Oberon, one Nyx, one Equinox and a Volt. It wasn't the optimal squad and still it went smoother than a greased up toddler on a slip'n'slide.

I didn't have any major problems with it.

Sure, I had to revive a bunch, but really, I've seen a lot worse.

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

It depends on the Mentality of the randoms, I Changed to Chroma because the first squad I had was Me as an Excal, A Mesa, an Oberon, and the last as another Excal and The Pod got swarmed, I tried to save it but failed

Then went Chroma and Had no problems at all.

I didn't have any major problems with it.

Sure, I had to revive a bunch, but really, I've seen a lot worse.

Same I had to revive a bunch that got one shotted, but it was k

It depends on the Mentality of the randoms, I Changed to Chroma because the first squad I had was Me as an Excal, A Mesa, an Oberon, and the last as another Excal and The Pod got swarmed, I tried to save it but failed

Then went Chroma and Had no problems at all.

That squad could have worked if you babysitted the pod the whole time

Squad #8...

;-;

My banshee is gonna commit suicide!

I took a Speed Nova and didn't have too much trouble...  Went down the most due to only having 300 health but boy was it funny seeing the Infested on crack.

How much longer will you be on?  I might be able to pop online in about an hour to help.