The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Then how the hell do I play RE:ORC now?

I don't know.

They said that you could redeem your game back as a steam activation code IF you put in your email at the ingame menu thing which I don't remember correctly and they'd send you a steam key code.

But well, problem is that GFWL doesn't connects now and I don't think there's a way to redeem your key back.

Sad, I know, but I lost my RE5 with this.

I discovered an issue with my team

or issues, i should say.

I need to get a shroomish with good stats, lvl 1, then level it for spore

and i got a new zorua because my zoroark's stats were absolute piss.

the stat guy actually asked how i got through a battle with such bad stats, but now i have a zorua with relatively superior stats, one great stat, and two good stats.

or issues, i should say.

the stat guy actually asked how i got through a battle with such bad stats, but now i have a zorua with relatively superior stats, one great stat, and two good stats.

That sounds like your Zorua doesn't even have one perfect IV. Maybe a 20-25 across all IVs. 

What did the stats guy exactly say?

That sounds like your Zorua doesn't even have one perfect IV. Maybe a 20-25 across all IVs. 

What did the stats guy exactly say?

he said it was relatively superior over all, and it had good...i think it was speed, special defense, and special attack

I can work with stats "midway between normal and perfect", i just couldn't work with "absolute piss"

i'll tell you something more specific when i get home, but my DS is dying.

or issues, i should say.

I have a lot of relatively decent jolly technician shroomish with spore and bullet seed, if you want one.

he said it was relatively superior over all, and it had good...i think it was speed, special defense, and special attack

I can work with stats "midway between normal and perfect", i just couldn't work with "absolute piss"

i'll tell you something more specific when i get home, but my DS is dying.

Yes as long as your poke has outstanding or superior stats, its useable. 

I just prefer to have some perfect IVs on them, where it matters. Not always 5 cuz, well its time consuming and annoying.