The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Stalking is watching the person you're after outside of their house.

In a bush.

Just waiting.

No, stalking is getting information, undisclosed to you, like schedules, area descriptions, and using them to find somebody. Also can be chilling in a bush, but words have many meanings.

Wait, when did they take that?

When the flying icebergs started showing up.

No, stalking is getting information, undisclosed to you, like schedules, area descriptions, and using them to find somebody. Also can be chilling in a bush, but words have many meanings.

She kind of did disclose information about herself in this thread (I mean, you can search for all of them just in here, and in a free forum, whatever gets posted on gets seen sooner or later), which I am only using that and that alone. 

When the flying icebergs started showing up.

I see. 

Welp, fire has knocked out my internets. We'll see if this even gets posted. XD

What fire? Was there an ember causing that fire?

Have you ever thought of actually getting a body back?

Oh, hello. Welcome to a less maddening Off-Topic ark.

well you guys ate and desecrated my body, chopping it up to bits and all. Thus i have no body to return to... I could try possessing someone but nah.

She kind of did disclose information about herself in this thread (I mean, you can search for all of them just in here, and in a free forum, whatever gets posted on gets seen sooner or later), which I am only using that and that alone.

I see.

What fire? Was there an ember causing that fire?

A lot of embers.

well you guys ate and desecrated my body, chopping it up to bits and all. Thus i have no body to return to... I could try possessing someone but nah.

We could build one. 

It's nice, but feel like it's missing something...

original.gif

Sorry, force of habit.

I should probably have seen that coming. 

A lot of embers.

Must be pretty hot in there.

...one thing about morning in my residence: I have a lot of bad puns in my head.