Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its 3Am Here I Had A Good Sleep

Sibernetika

but then it felt like my finger touched something :O insta wake up...

now I can't fall a sleep again, need to cuddle but my Teddy had a wash, and my pillow just doesn't feel the same.. I was going to listen to music but I have these big arse surround sound headphones, and they don't sit to well when I'm lying down...

I now have no clue what to do I would go out but its 3am the clubs close here at 4 and most of the people is wasted and or at home.. in bed... sleeping, or busy with  someone they picked up at the club.. or I could stay awake and chat with.... noo I'm not one of the people thats on the liked list over here

meh screw it I will just go watch cat vids on youtube

There are tales of a dark creature that lurks in the night, feeding off the nightmares of children and stealing the pies off of countless windowsills. They say it smells of swamp gas and is eternally covered in mold from Grenada.

They call it... the Woolie.

xBxwNQ1.png

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

There are tales of a dark creature that lurks in the night, feeding off the nightmares of children and stealing the pies off of countless windowsills. They say it smells of swamp gas and is eternally covered in mold from Grenada.

They call it... the Woolie.

xBxwNQ1.png

Damn it, I had some pie and now it's gone. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Well, you could do what everyone does when they're alone and bored in the middle of a sleepless night.

he-man-wink.jpg

Lie there motionless, contemplating the cold, shallow, fearful life ahead of them while questioning the purpose of their very existence?