Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Reload Speed Question?

Elimod

Question

Vectis is a unique weapon because it has only one round in the Magazine at any one time, here is the stats on it that concerns me.

Reload Speed:  0.9

and

Fire Rate: 1.5

My question is, will increasing the reload speed also increase the fire rate because it only has one round or will the fire rate keep it slow firing no Mather how quick the reload time is?

Edited by Elimod

4 answers to this question

In the case of the vectis, having more firerate will change nothing as soon as you press R after shooting. Since you only have a single round, leaving the clip empty, you are able to cancel the firing animation (that is affected by firerate)

This is why with the vectis prime, you can't press R to reload right away unlike the regular vectis. You have to wait for the reload animation to be done (affected by firetate mod). After you shoot you second shot, it will behave like a vectis but that's also mean it will break some charge/prime chamber build.

it will increase its fire rate, critical delay can also be used without any hinder since it only has one bullet.

So go for reload speed mods to increase its "fire rate".

As long you press R as soon as you shot. Otherwise, it will affect it because the game will have to wait for the firing animation to finish before auto-reload

Edited by Ninjamander

it will increase its fire rate, critical delay can also be used without any hinder since it only has one bullet.

So go for reload speed mods to increase its "fire rate".

In the case of the vectis, having more firerate will change nothing as soon as you press R after shooting. Since you only have a single round, leaving the clip empty, you are able to cancel the firing animation (that is affected by firerate)

This is why with the vectis prime, you can't press R to reload right away unlike the regular vectis. You have to wait for the reload animation to be done (affected by firetate mod). After you shoot you second shot, it will behave like a vectis but that's also mean it will break some charge/prime chamber build.

As long you press R as soon as you shot. Otherwise, it will affect it because the game will have to wait for the firing animation to finish before auto-reload

Thanks, i like this warframe forum, people seem so helpful all the time and the advice on reloading every time i shot was an interesting advice, ill try it out next time i use the Vectis.

Edited by Elimod