Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Erebus Is Gonna Be Spooked!

TheErebus.

Snydrex X People who ship.

Wait...

Look.

Some many years ago, I was in a relationship and we suffered a shipcarriage. Now, this ship was toxic to begin with and doomed to fail regardless, so that the shipcarriage was the straw that broke the camel's back came as no surprise. It was a ship neither of us wanted in the first place, so the event didn't effect me nearly as much as it would, say, a couple who was trying for a ship. Still, I saw the emotions it can bring up first hand, and I saw how it could truly hurt someone. It's a tough thing to handle because it's nobody's fault. There's nobody you can blame.

Look.

Some many years ago, I was in a relationship and we suffered a shipcarriage. Now, this ship was toxic to begin with and doomed to fail regardless, so that the shipcarriage was the straw that broke the camel's back came as no surprise. It was a ship neither of us wanted in the first place, so the event didn't effect me nearly as much as it would, say, a couple who was trying for a ship. Still, I saw the emotions it can bring up first hand, and I saw how it could truly hurt someone. It's a tough thing to handle because it's nobody's fault. There's nobody you can blame.

Hmm.

Now that's what I call spooky.

Look.

Cool story.