Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Noise Option

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Alright, I personally DESPISE the sound of a dog in pain. In fact it hurts me inside. so when i do anything on earth i almost have to turn down the volume of the game to avoid it. Thats an inconvenience i dont want to deal with, and I KNOW i'm not the only one who hates "dog in pain noise".

So, I beg of the DEs, Insert a toggle somewhere in the menus for "Kubrow noise on/off". It may be that im a little whiner but hey, it hurts. 

Just a suggestion!

+1

This would be beneficial not just for you and your purpose but for many people aswell for different reasons.

Nobody here is judging you as a whiner, at least I'm not. I don't know what about it makes you hurt but hey, we're all different. It makes me feel more for my Kubrow, but back on topic

This would benefit others in-case they find Kubrow's noises to be annoying or bothersome, especially in the liset or when they're moving around. This could be summed down to "Companion sounds" instead of specific Kubrow and Sentinel sounds being changed in volume.

If someone wants to use a Sentinel instead, just turned up the Companion volume. Turn it down when switching to Kubrow. I think it'd be a neat implementation.

• 1 month later...

They want you to feel bad for hurting them. They want you to think they have feelings. And then they will stalk you and bite your a$$ off.

Be a man, soldier! Kill dem pixels without mercy!

.......and then someone will say "I feel bad killing female enemies. Can we have an option to turn bewbs off?"

You have to...like...give less fks about that kind of stuff, man.

Edited by Kainosh