Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Prime Carapace Not Dropping?

Gelunox

Warframe has an advanced Desire Sensor algorithm. It analyzes your inventory, trade history, chat logs, and possibly even browsing history to determine which items you have and which ones you need, as well as purchase history to figure out how likely you are to purchase items with money. Then it skews the drop tables so that you will have an extremely hard time getting what you need, making you more likely to buy Prime Access and the likes. It randomly pulls from the users who are looking for the same part, flags a small percentage randomly and gives them the part quickly or with only little struggle, so that they will boast and claim that surely you can get it because they have done so.

Edit: See below for a perfect example of the Desire Sensor in action.

It really does explain everything though. Also, keep your hands dry, it can sense when your palms sweat on the Keyboard/Mouse when you get nervous and frustrated about drops.

In my more paranoid moments I believe every word of this.

Warframe has an advanced Desire Sensor algorithm. It analyzes your inventory, trade history, chat logs, and possibly even browsing history to determine which items you have and which ones you need, as well as purchase history to figure out how likely you are to purchase items with money. Then it skews the drop tables so that you will have an extremely hard time getting what you need, making you more likely to buy Prime Access and the likes. It randomly pulls from the users who are looking for the same part, flags a small percentage randomly and gives them the part quickly or with only little struggle, so that they will boast and claim that surely you can get it because they have done so. Confirmation bias.

DE is getting wicked psychological on ya. Ouch.

Edit: See posts below for a perfect example of the Desire Sensor in action.

It really does explain everything though. Also, keep your hands dry, it can sense when your palms sweat on the Keyboard/Mouse when you get nervous and frustrated about drops.

LOL! One of my friends hopped in a lobby, was like "Oh t3 survival, going for the chassis I see" and my other buddy was like "HUSH RNGESUS WILL HEAR YOU!!!"

Warframe has an advanced Desire Sensor algorithm. It analyzes your inventory, trade history, chat logs, and possibly even browsing history to determine which items you have and which ones you need, as well as purchase history to figure out how likely you are to purchase items with money. Then it skews the drop tables so that you will have an extremely hard time getting what you need, making you more likely to buy Prime Access and the likes. It randomly pulls from the users who are looking for the same part, flags a small percentage randomly and gives them the part quickly or with only little struggle, so that they will boast and claim that surely you can get it because they have done so. Confirmation bias.

DE is getting wicked psychological on ya. Ouch.

Edit: See posts below for a perfect example of the Desire Sensor in action.

I freaking knew it

it all make sense now