Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things You Love Everyone Else Seems To Hate?

PsychedelicSnake

I absolutely LOVE Jar Jar Binks. He is one of the better sources of Reality in those movies. Not everyone in space is a dashing space hero or has a deep dark past full of mystery. Some people are not only stupid, gut gloriously idiotic. I love every second of his screen time.

Heretic!!!!!

Nobody likes that excuse of a character!

NOOOOOBOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

*mental breakdown*

'The Spirit' film.   I Freaking LOVE that film, to me its what a 'comic adaptation' should be....  but it's like, universally reviled.

Also I have a love of ALL M Knight Shyamalan films (Except Avatar, that thing is a sh1t sandwich with a side order of poo fries)

P.S  Boxxy was/is a total BABE, and she now host's her own animal show on YouTube :)

Edited by ASH_PRIME

Under a lost city in Siberia.

Anyway Syndicate (FPS) was basically a futuristic FPS with advanced tech, and everyone in businesses had neural implants with computer chips. You were an agent on one side of a war with other corporations. You could hack into things to use for your advantage: raise walls for defense, open and lock doors, force people to commit suicide via there implant, etc.

It was effectively in first person what I was hoping for in watch dogs (minus the whole neural implant in people). Unfortunately watch dogs was crap.

trailer:

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Anyway Syndicate (FPS) was basically a futuristic FPS with advanced tech, and everyone in businesses had neural implants with computer chips. You were an agent on one side of a war with other corporations. You could hack into things to use for your advantage: raise walls for defense, open and lock doors, force people to commit suicide via there implant, etc.

It was effectively in first person what I was hoping for in watch dogs (minus the whole neural implant in people). Unfortunately watch dogs was crap.

Oooooohhh, that's what that was! I had a 'Syndicate' dogtag in BF3, and I remember being like "dafuq is Syndicate?" and that was the only time I ever saw anything for it xD

Oooooohhh, that's what that was! I had a 'Syndicate' dogtag in BF3, and I remember being like "dafuq is Syndicate?" and that was the only time I ever saw anything for it xD

It had a pretty decent campaign and an amazing co-op mode, but unfortunately died due to lack of content. There was only so many times you could redo a co-op mission until the fun fades away.

It was also banned in a few countries due to it's violence, Australia being one of them.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen