Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somethings I Noticed With Some Of The Old Warframe Pictures

spiker2000

Ok, here are things that are surely absolute.

That Nyx is a male.

The Exalibur in the back has a unique texture and skin to the one in the front on-top of more feminine curvature, even the head is shaped differently, more...fair

Now some speculation orientated bits.

The planet is most definitely Earth, as it has coloring that fits.

I don't know and most don't know who that middle Warframe is.

Something you did not mention, what is CONSUMING the planet and its atmosphere  on the bottom between the frames and the planet? THAT is intriguing to me.

That's about what I notice.

It looks like the void is affecting the planet from what I see, not sure what else that whispy stuff could be.

About the volt stuff, I might hqve considered it seeing as the red veil guy (that mark trader), since the outer shape is similar.

And yes, that Nyx has more masculine form than today's Nyx. That Excalibur at the back has definitive more feminine curvature.

To the point "would be too much work for DE", yea, for DE, where you just have to stretch some body parts, or make even a slider which alters some fix points on the mesh nodes changing a gender from male to female. Making such a on/off or 0/1 slider isn't a great mess, as other things which have been ignored since alpha, open beta.