Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Login Wont Work!

Justslices101

Login failed. Check your info
re-install: Login failed. Could not connect to server
I tried to re-install twice now and no use, I just keep getting it and I even sent a support ticket with the EE.log file but Devs haven't replied for some time

I went to the log and it said SSL untrusted,but IE had it allright.

The only thing is that my windows is "outdated",so i'm installing the updates.I hate installing updates.Makes windows slower.

Both of my browsers trust this...still nothing works...updated windows...still doesn't work...

When you update Windows check for *optional updates* -- I think the root certificate update is not required.

I've update everything on my Windows and nothing works whatsoever.

I have the most recent certificates because it wont let me install any others.

My laptop is completely up to date and all of the Thawte roots are present.

I have a ticket and it says that they are reviewing it but I've not gotten an answer since yesterday.

Yeah I've been having the same problem but has anyone tried resetting their account? I know it's stupid but if it does work then I guess that's the only way to get into Warframe if you've been playing before U8. Updating Windows doesn't seem to work and reinstalling the game is pointless. Changing one's password has proved fruitless so the only option left is either make a new account or reset the one you're using is my guess.

I've update everything on my Windows and nothing works whatsoever.

I have the most recent certificates because it wont let me install any others.

My laptop is completely up to date and all of the Thawte roots are present.

I've tried the same thing. I also had a friend in Australia who can login to his account just fine try mine, and he still can't get in, either.

I tryed everything i have seen recommended to do but nothing hepled ;_;

I hope i can play soon or im gonna die

Tenno hang in there...

Do not lose hope...

You are not alone in this plight to get back to the hunt...

Stay strong Tenno...

Go into Internet Explorer, go to the Warframe homepage (https://www.warframe.com) and do this;

OMG I GOT IT TO WORK.  I hovered over the "lock icon", clicked view certificates, install certificates and then left everything default and followed the prompts to install.  I just logged into warframe successfully.

No need to update windows.

Edited by kaiman.doro

Tried the whole certificate update thing, didn't work still despite updating certificates.

As for those of you who don't have an "install" option for certificates, open IE or whatever browser you're using with "run as administrator" by right clicking your browser icon. Install should now appear as an option. (Hope it works for you, didn't for me)

Also as a matter of curiosity, did anyone else encounter this problem after IE updated to it's newest version yesterday?