Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If The Dojo Was Our Home Instead Of The Liset?

LilHypezKiid

I will be blunt here: I love the Liset, however I always felt it didn't feel that much like a true home to me. However I thought it would be cool as since we have dojos there could be an option to spawn in your Dojo instead of the Liset.

Also to theorise this into lore I have an idea: Tenno clans were like families small and big (sort of like in Naruto) so they created settlements for them all to live in, this is what we know as dojos.

If this were to happen, a few steps would need to be taken:

-Dojos would need dedicated servers like the Relays to ensure people are not kicked out when people leave.

-Various rooms would need to be added such as navigation control room, maybe that could be in the observatory.

-Tenno could have their own chambers  which can be customized like the Liset with various colours and would contain your Armoury, foundry, modding section, Kubrow, marketplace and syndicate panel (not sure how this would work but maybe when you enter it, no one else can so it's like they disappear).

For this to become an available option the clan would need to have these rooms built.

Finally I wanted to say the reason for me suggesting this is because I've always thought of the Liset as a more of a vehicle than a home, this is why I would feel thatit would be better if we were homed in Dojos.

What do you think about this and also do you think it could ever happen?

Here's some music to listen to whilst reading this:

First times when this game begun and not so far after the dojo's appeared they were our first "real" home after they made the liset and later the relays. The dojo's are currently very abandonned and there is very few options and stuff which keep you there. With some simple extras and necessary rooms the dojo's could be our real homes again and popular also.

Also the relays need their own unique mechanism and rooms to be used because without reason why you should go there?

The liset also good stuff but it needs to be expanded for more room and an option to check others liset.

The dojo's have beautiful gardens but need more, need some flora/fauna and some dock for lisets and also needs some npc character for trading and questing then I am sure a lot of peoples will check their dojo's again.

There is a lot of thread with suggestions what rooms would be nice and could serve the players interest like training rooms, better duel rooms, holo rooms for testing weapons and frames, option to change warframe in dojo and so more.

I believe our Liset is going to get an upgrade, however this would be a nice optional alternative, tenno having their own rooms would require some trickery though, or to be in limited supply as the clan actually builds rooms.   ...maybe put a clan tax (rent) on them?

First times when this game begun and not so far after the dojo's appeared they were our first "real" home after they made the liset and later the relays. The dojo's are currently very abandonned and there is very few options and stuff which keep you there. With some simple extras and necessary rooms the dojo's could be our real homes again and popular also.

Also the relays need their own unique mechanism and rooms to be used because without reason why you should go there?

The liset also good stuff but it needs to be expanded for more room and an option to check others liset.

The dojo's have beautiful gardens but need more, need some flora/fauna and some dock for lisets and also needs some npc character for trading and questing then I am sure a lot of peoples will check their dojo's again.

There is a lot of thread with suggestions what rooms would be nice and could serve the players interest like training rooms, better duel rooms, holo rooms for testing weapons and frames, option to change warframe in dojo and so more.

I would love a holo room, it could add alot however we already have the simulacrum which I don't really like that much.

I agree dueling rooms need a huge upgrade, espically with the bugs it still has.

The parkour room could use a revamp along with parkour 2.0 because when we get bullet jump and double jump it will be trivial.

+1

I think there should be an option to have a relay or your dojo be your home. It's weird logging in and seeing your Tenno right where you left them, as if they just spend huge amounts of time kneeling in one place not doing anything.