Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Grakata Sounds Lasery And Weaker Now.

Lancars

Why was the sound changed? It was fine sounding like the grakata. I miss the older sound which sounded heavier. Then it was changed to sounding like the repeated sounds of slapping wet paper. Now it sounds even more wimpy with this added sound.

Could you leave the sounds up to the player not just go and change it. Sound makes the weapon feel better for me and due to it now sounding weaker i can't really use it that much. I still prefer the classic sound. You need to add in an option to choose the sound you want.

This seems to be the theme of Prisma Weapons. An energy "laser-charged" feel. Can't say whether or not I like it. Softer sounds feel more comfortable for me to use. Harder/destructive sounds give a subconscious feeling of danger that can lead to stress and anxiety. Kind of like the Red vs Blue effect. 

It would be rather interesting if gun fire sound could somehow by chosen. Maybe I could use weapons that sound grating in my ears.

Moved to Sound Feedback.

This seems to be the theme of Prisma Weapons. An energy "laser-charged" feel. Can't say whether or not I like it. Softer sounds feel more comfortable for me to use. Harder/destructive sounds give a subconscious feeling of danger that can lead to stress and anxiety. Kind of like the Red vs Blue effect. 

It would be rather interesting if gun fire sound could somehow by chosen. Maybe I could use weapons that sound grating in my ears.

Moved to Sound Feedback.

That's why i ask to be able to choose the sounds we want to use with it. Let someone else use the laser sounds. It hurts this weapon for me.