The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

New Corpus Docking Station Tile-Set Very Unoptimized

DiBBz

so was quickly exploring the new stuff in U8 and wow this new area mad me crawl down to bellow 10fps witch is bad i later then switched to low/low with every sub option off and it was still prety bad only 17-21FPS

Unoptimized-area_zpsb6f4c042.jpg

i think it may be those electric/telsa sparks that lags the hole area pretty bad

Edited by DiBBz

Hi DiBBz, fortunately we have been able to reproduce this issue on our end. It appears to be specific to this new area found within the Corpus tileset, which is in turn causing the surrounding areas to feel the drop in performance as well. We are currently working on a fix and hope to have more information in a future update.

Hi DiBBz, fortunately we have been able to reproduce this issue on our end. It appears to be specific to this new area found within the Corpus tileset, which is in turn causing the surrounding areas to feel the drop in performance as well. We are currently working on a fix and hope to have more information in a future update.

thx for the respond i think it may be the electricity / Tesla between those 2 panels at the bottom left of the picture but thats what i think im not really sure what is causing it