Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Omen - Fan Concept By 0Darksoul0

TheVerminKing

This is my Warframe concept, OMEN the spectral Warframe. I still haven't finished everything around him, but the main picture is done. I'm going to complete this forum post over time more and more. Concepts to abillities and personal weapons are coming soon.

17rG674.jpg?1

Stats

Rank 0                               Rank 30

125 Shield                          375 Shield

100 HP                               300 HP

65 Armor                            65 Armor

150 Energy                        225 Energy

120 Stamina                      120 Stamina                   

1,0 Sprint Speed                1,0 Sprint Speed

Abillities

Spectral Lash:

A spectral chain with a blade on it's end comes out of his right arm and slashed through enemies. Hits multiple enemies at once. Damage depends on abillity rank.

Haunting Essence:

Summons a pack of spectral wolf-like creatures (5 in total at rank 3) which attack enemies for 30 seconds. Damage depends on abillity rank.

Disembodiment:

Casted on a enemy, it pulls the spirit out of that enemy and fights for OMEN. The death of that spirit heals OMEN with a percentage of the damage it did while it's lifetime. (Castable on 3 enemies at once at rank 3) Last also 30 seconds. Damage and heal percentage depend on abillity rank.

Awakening:

OMEN pays 100HP to transform into a spectral Demon, which then costs energy over time. In this form he has his own stance and is attacking with 2 Machete-like Swords.Activating Awakening fears and roots enemies at their position for 2 seconds. Damage depends on abillity rank.

Edited by 0DarkSoul0
  • Like 1

A little op in some aspects, but that's probably the coolest ult i've heard of.

Yeah maybe he's a bit too strong, but hey, look at Nova.

And if more people are the same opinion as you, I surely will change a bit.^^

Awesome concept! Certainly looks badass.

Thanks mate :)

Awsome idea. like it. Good art and nice abilities. One thing is bothering me though, the 3th  ability which seems a bit  OP. With the 3th ability, what if that enemy which is casted on is heavy unit that make a lot of dmg? then it would have the chance to compleatly heal him, maybe you should put a healing limit. However the fact that the healing is happening just in the death of the soul may balance it. Think about it.  (sorry if my english is bad)

Awsome idea. like it. Good art and nice abilities. One thing is bothering me though, the 3th  ability which seems a bit  OP. With the 3th ability, what if that enemy which is casted on is heavy unit that make a lot of dmg? then it would have the chance to compleatly heal him, maybe you should put a healing limit. However the fact that the healing is happening just in the death of the soul may balance it. Think about it.  (sorry if my english is bad)

1. Thanks for the compliment :)

2. your english is good.

3. What you said, maybe is true, but I also wanted to make percentage of heal variation on every enemy unit, so that such a great heal is not that easy to achieve. The heal could also be split on every team member, so it would be ok if you gain much heal from heavy units.

Just like EPIColdierZ, the art won´t fit directly into the Warframe style, it could need some redefinement. But I like the idea! Nice powers, maybe a bit op (as already said) looking at the balance of shield/HP/energy at lvl 30. Balance it a bit lower (Check HP/Shields Nekros and Energy Oberon) and I could totally imagine this as an update 18 Frame. A good addition to "the dark side" of the Tenno. Good job.

• 6 years later...
On 2015-07-27 at 10:49 AM, TheVerminKing said:

This is my Warframe concept, OMEN the spectral Warframe. I still haven't finished everything around him, but the main picture is done. I'm going to complete this forum post over time more and more. Concepts to abillities and personal weapons are coming soon.

http://i.imgur.com/17rG674.jpg?1

Reminds me of Sevagoth/Revenant Deluxe.