The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo By Warbros

RAVVSlathotep

TL;DR: "Clan circle-jerk, pls watch, thx."

Please, you're just upset that your clan (do you even have a clan?) can't compete.

Meanwhile I'll be enjoying whacking pubs with my prod two years before you.

Ahaha, our fieldron research is done.... and it took us seconds for us to start the research on the...

PROD!

When the research was done, we had only 60 people online. And it took us 30 seconds. I'm still excited.

4zQY9i4.jpg

Oh yes, we have access to Fieldron Module. I have no idea what this does, but it sounds cool.

QMpuJ5U.jpg

And I'm making one!

ZvPTBfN.jpg

Edited by Kordy

Beautiful, isn't it?

Do you punch puppies for sport too?

Seriously guys, "warbros" and your posting how much money and resources you can sink into the clan?

I really think "<= Your this much of an attention @#&amp;*( =>" belongs as a warning lable on this thread.

Inb4 You mad?

No, you're just really obvious...

Whöreframe is doing both, if you're interested. Stop hating on the Brothers of War because they be stylin' on you, bruv. I'll straight pop you in the gabber, mate, I swear on me mum.

MAY PROD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR WHINY, WHINY SOULS.

Edit: Warbros Press Department just released this fantastic video explaining the situation to you dipshïts.

Edited by Naples

I think Warbros is just showing off because they're jealous of Whöreframe's shiny new Cross Connector.

Hhheehehehehe

And yes, this is more of a show-off than an actual recruitment thread, for reasons stated and explained for an uncounted number of time.

Hhheehehehehe

And yes, this is more of a show-off than an actual recruitment thread, for reasons stated and explained for an uncounted number of time.

We're not far behind you guys right now (4-5 hours?), which is great because the info is invaluable. When we started building, you guys went a different direction than we did (biolabs first), and we basically learned nothing and unrecoverable mistakes in layout were made as a result. It's good to know the mats these fieldrons (and other pieces) need to be built, as it's fairly obvious they'll be needed for the next unlocked BPs.

Is this clan composed of such douchebaggery that they can't even be bothered to put the stats on the Wiki?

We haven't because that part of it isn't finished yet. We've got a few guys who'll probably pop info in the correct places once we are actually able to make the items. As you can see above they made sure to post an image of the Fieldron Module recipe.

We haven't because that part of it isn't finished yet. We've got a few guys who'll probably pop info in the correct places once we are actually able to make the items. As you can see above they made sure to post an image of the Fieldron Module recipe.

If you guys run the wiki

Why not some building ideas,

IE: you cant build dueling arenas horizontally... 

Facepalm i wish i knew that, ruined my whole design. -,-

Or that if things get too close together you run into a dead end =p

If you guys run the wiki

Why not some building ideas,

IE: you cant build dueling arenas horizontally... 

Facepalm i wish i knew that, ruined my whole design. -,-

Or that if things get too close together you run into a dead end =p

We don't run the wiki.