Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And Again De Doesn't Do What They Promised.

Sikab

Exclusivity isn't the problem. There would inevitably need to be a Prime anyone could obtain, that way tying Primes into Orokin Maps will never cause a problem for players coming way down the line.

Maybe you should take a chill pill. You haven't been slapped in the face. Frost Prime's exclusivity was always on the fence. I was even advised to be careful with my wording when talking about it because it still wasn't entirely certain.

They should have made another Prime and released it for this patch instead of using the "exclusive" one that had everyone excited.

Personally I am fine with events dropping something that is exclusive for a period of time and then becomes more widely available.  Frost Prime is a bit odd because the "actual" release was delayed.  That part is the only thing that DE got wrong.

I don't really see a problem here.

The event was fun and a lot of people made new friends and had a great time.

Frost Prime was just released. Having the BP to make him early did nothing but take a space in the Foundry.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

No I'm not. I don't even need to tell any1. They will find out themselves. Promising something and then doing the opposite is never good marketing.

Also the "free" word used to make every decision a Dev makes instantly valid is getting old.

Some people would argue that letting millions of people play your game for free is bad business too.

It's not an ENTIRE frame, it's a slightly better version. saying you're entitled to it, is like saying you're also entitled to the prime lato/skana and the vandal stuff (i.e. other exclusives).

*slow blink*

- The Frost Prime, much like the Excalibur Prime to the best of my knowledge, is an entirely separate Warframe from the Frost. The similarity between Frost and Frost Prime is that they can equip the same ability mods.

- I never stated, or implied that I was owed anything here. Perhaps you meant to reply to the OP.

I think this post needs to stop honestly, the OP is kind of enraged at the moment. Dude is not thinking with a clear mind. I still don't understand why he is so mad and threatens developers about the bad reviews...-_-;''

They should have made another Prime and released it for this patch instead of using the "exclusive" one that had everyone excited.

I disagree, since that would have delayed update8 more. By releasing it now, they can schedule what they're working on more efficiently and more easily - like Prime versions of other frames, for instance.

I disagree, since that would have delayed update8 more. By releasing it now, they can schedule what they're working on more efficiently and more easily - like Prime versions of other frames, for instance.

They should have been working all this out from the start.

And i dont think it's that difficult to put a few gold bits over a frame and changing the polarity of a few mod slots.

*slow blink*

- The Frost Prime, much like the Excalibur Prime to the best of my knowledge, is an entirely separate Warframe from the Frost. The similarity between Frost and Frost Prime is that they can equip the same ability mods.

- I never stated, or implied that I was owed anything here. Perhaps you meant to reply to the OP. fair enough, it was meant to be more of a general statement

sorry, what I meant was, that it has no NEW skills, it's reskinned and slightly buffed.

I think this post needs to stop honestly, the OP is kind of enraged at the moment. Dude is not thinking with a clear mind. I still don't understand why he is so mad and threatens developers about the bad reviews...-_-;''

I'm not enraged. I already went through that phase long time ago. I'm here for waaay too long now. Seeing how DE keeps backstabbing is just plain saddening now. It even makes worse that the community as blind sheeps just go *BAAA BAAA* and clap their hands whatever DE forces down their throats.

I'm very sad.

sorry, what I meant was, that it has no NEW skills, it's reskinned and slightly buffed.

Ah, I see what you mean. While that is true that most of the changes are cosmetic, the Prime frames do provide passive bonuses in Orokin areas. Not a tremendous amount, but enough to give you another reason to get your hands on one if you don't already.

They should have been working all this out from the start.

And i dont think it's that difficult to put a few gold bits over a frame and changing the polarity of a few mod slots.

If DE worked that way, Warframe would be nowhere near as impressive a game as it is right now. They hand-craft every frame, and very obviously so.

While I understand your impatience at not seeing other Prime frames yet (since I want to get an Ember Prime myself), I am very willing to be patient and wait for them to release it.

Given the Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime as precedents, it seems very unlikely to me at this point that DE wouldn't make Prime versions of the other Warframes - and not be working on releasing them quickly.

I'm not enraged. I already went through that phase long time ago. I'm here for waaay too long now. Seeing how DE keeps backstabbing is just plain saddening now. It even makes worse that the community as blind sheeps just go *BAAA BAAA* and clap their hands whatever DE forces down their throats.

I'm very sad.

You see, the problem is why were you even in that phase. You need anger management my friend or something to cool you down. I can understand your point honestly, but you also have to understand how it technically isn't fair for a lot of people because they might've not had a chance to obtain the certain exclusive thing.

And your last sentence was just a terrible thing to say, quite a selfish person you must be eh? And wow, judging the community already. Guess you're leaving this game soon, don't let the door hit you when you leave. Sorry man.

P.S. I got the BP... Don't see me complaining about it dropping for the majority. Think you need some time to relax, its just a game. It's not real life, nothing life or death situation. Why add more stress when its just an entertainment. Now unless you do this for a living, i'll understand and say, sorry this has happened.

You see, the problem is why were you even in that phase. You need anger management my friend or something to cool you down. I can understand your point honestly, but you also have to understand how it technically isn't fair for a lot of people because they might've not had a chance to obtain the certain exclusive thing.

And your last sentence was just a terrible thing to say, quite a selfish person you must be eh? And wow, judging the community already. Guess you're leaving this game soon, don't let the door hit you when you leave. Sorry man.

P.S. I got the BP... Don't see me complaining about it dropping for the majority. Think you need some time to relax, its just a game. It's not real life, nothing life or death situation. Why add more stress when its just an entertainment. Now unless you do this for a living, i'll understand and say, sorry this has happened.

Yes. I am selfish. Don't know you, or the other random guy. Don't care about them (happy now?).

Saying "you" couldn't kill 1 single mob in an event which lasted 48hours...

And what about those who missed out the vandal weapons? Is that fair to not get a chance for some1 to get it?

PS.: My temper management is perfectly fine. But thanks for worrying 

Edited by Sikab

To be fair, it's not a bad reward for killing a single moa during a weekend event.

Also got 100K out of it.

But not for people who actually put significant time into killing a decent number of Moa, which a great many people did. And the 100k covers construction costs, it's really not much of a bonus.

Maybe if the reward was something truly unique not just Frost with a slight power boost, I could understand the level of rage.

but It is DE's game, They want to give people a fair chance at something they weren't around for or didn't have time to do... that's up to them.

An Item's exclusiveness is at the discretion the Devs

Yes. I am selfish. Don't know you, or the other random guy. Don't care about them (happy now?).

Saying "you" couldn't kill 1 single mob in an event which lasted 48hours... longer, it was like 72 wasn't it?

And what about those who missed out the vandal weapons? Is that fair to not get a chance for some1 to get it? agreed.

PS.: My temper management is perfectly fine. But thanks for worrying

"worked our assess off"

Go f*ck your self.

Kill 1 MOA, instant Bp.

right, because everyone killed ONLY one moa. No one killed hundreds or even thousands.

(edit fixed the quotes so they're separate)

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1