Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And Again De Doesn't Do What They Promised.

Sikab

This guy was raging in council chat earlier today as well.  

This isn't "backstabbing"; you're being sensationalist.  This is a developer doing what they want with content they made.  This is a massively multiplayer game, you are never going to be a special snowflake with items no one else has.  If someone else gets the blueprint, it does not devalue your blueprint, or the effort you made to get it.  

You should be playing the game because you like and enjoy it, not because you want something someone else can't have.  I disagree entirely with the thought process behind this topic.

Matter of fact, DE are some of the fastest acting developers I've seen.  Especially for a free to play, indie operation like they're running.  They are open to the public, and listen to (logical) feedback.  

Edited by CallmeYahweh

since when is Exclusive = Problem?

those of us who worked our asses off farming MOAs now getting slapped in the face.

eh. all you ever needed for frost prime bp was ONE fusion moa kill. The actual kills were for the 3 mods in the top 100 places. THATS what you farmed your &#! off for.

If DE worked that way, Warframe would be nowhere near as impressive a game as it is right now. They hand-craft every frame, and very obviously so.

While I understand your impatience at not seeing other Prime frames yet (since I want to get an Ember Prime myself), I am very willing to be patient and wait for them to release it.

Given the Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime as precedents, it seems very unlikely to me at this point that DE wouldn't make Prime versions of the other Warframes - and not be working on releasing them quickly.

Im pretty sure DE has all their primes already setup and are just waiting to release them at the time they think it's right.

Specially when they said that the Fusion MOA event was thought of and put together in the three days before.

/sign

Officially leaving this thread. Pointless to talk to OP. k thanks bye.

I see. Thought you can't give any proper reason why the Exclusivity of Frost Prime is not as Exclusive as a Vandal weapon.

------------

I say this now. So feel free to save a Link to it and check back in a few months.

When every Prime Frame is available expect Excalibur Prime... DE will break again their word and give out Excalibur Prime aswell

This guy was raging in council chat earlier today as well.  

This isn't "backstabbing"; you're being sensationalist.  This is a developer doing what they want with content they made.  This is a massively multiplayer game, you are never going to be a special snowflake with items no one else has.  If someone else gets the blueprint, it does not devalue your blueprint, or the effort you made to get it.  

You should be playing the game because you like and enjoy it, not because you want something someone else can't have.  I disagree entirely with the thought process behind this topic.

Matter of fact, DE are some of the fastest acting developers I've seen.  Especially for a free to play, indie operation like they're running.  They are open to the public, and listen to (logical) feedback.  

Might love to see a screen shot about my so called "rage in the chat". I here give you every right to do so, so you won't get moderated for Name & Shame.

If you can't by some mysterious chance... don't mind if I do make a report for Name & Shame?
Edited by Sikab

Im pretty sure DE has all their primes already setup and are just waiting to release them at the time they think it's right.

Specially when they said that the Fusion MOA event was thought of and put together in the three days before.

Are you seriously trying to equate all the modeling and artwork necessary for a new frame as being equal to or easier than activating a new global event from their side?

right, because everyone killed ONLY one moa. No one killed hundreds or even thousands.

(edit fixed the quotes so they're separate)

Not every1 killed only 1 MOA... if they were, the event would have failed.

And the point goes right over your dumbass heads.

You only needed to kill ONE.

Repeat.

ONE.

and you got a frost prime bp.

I see. Thought you can't give any proper reason why the Exclusivity of Frost Prime is not as Exclusive as a Vandal weapon.

------------

I say this now. So feel free to save a Link to it and check back in a few months.

When every Prime Frame is available expect Excalibur Prime... DE will break again their word and give out Excalibur Prime aswell

Might love to see a screen shot about my so called "rage in the chat". I here give you every right to do so, so you won't get moderated for Name & Shame.

If you can't by some mysterious chance... don't mind if I do make a report for Name & Shame?

I notice you didn't address anything I said.  Your attitude is not very becoming, nor am I afraid of your threats.  Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's but in person, I hope you're not as twitchy as you come off on the forums.

Repeat.

ONE.

Um... why are you keep aggressive? I'm still using polite language with you even though you cursed me 2 times...

I notice you didn't address anything I said.  Your attitude is not very becoming, nor am I afraid of your threats.  Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's but in person, I hope you're not as twitchy as you come off on the forums.

I didn't threat any1. was stating the obvious. Reviewers will know of this, and it will have its effect.
Edited by Sikab

Repeat.

ONE.

It did not, some people only killed 1, simply because of what time they had, but other did not. It looked like you were saying, most people only killed one moa as to get their BP.

Oh wow I spent all that time farming MOAs when I could have just farmed materials. Should have just killed a few and let everyone else do the work.

Jk getting the BP is stupid. It just encourages toxic behavior for future events because people will just qualify for the prize and let the big guys do the rest of the work.

I didn't threat any1. was stating the obvious. Reviewers will know of this, and it will have its effect.

Hahaha.  Nothing has happened that would cause any sort of backlash like you're predicting.  I agree with the others who've said similar effects: perhaps you need to take a break from your computer, step outside, and remember this is a video game. 

Um... why are you keep aggressive? I'm still using polite language with you even though you cursed me 2 times...

I didn't threat any1. was stating the obvios. Reviewers will know of thi, and it will have its effect.

I've held my tounge for to long on these forums.

This update seems to have made everyone into a sniveling little girls.

And it pissess me off.

I've held my tounge for to long on these forums.

This update seems to have made everyone into a sniveling little girls.

And it &!$$ess me off.

and I have temperature problems ppl say :)

Hahaha.  Nothing has happened that would cause any sort of backlash like you're predicting.  I agree with the others who've said similar effects: perhaps you need to take a break from your computer, step outside, and remember this is a video game. 

I won't lie. I did send the screenshots to my Country's main Gamer site. I was raised to keep my words, and as such... i expect the same from every1 else.

If this is bad, yes I am bad too.

I don't understand where the OP is going with this...

The people who didn't attend the event are supposed to do what with the useless Frost Prime chassis / systems / helmet that they get from the void missions?

Its the logical conclusion if you think about it since they gave us a BP from the event instead of an actual warframe. Again what if Frost Prime parts were supposed to drop off of a new boss? A whole new boss that only drops content for people who played during a single event back in open beta? That makes no logical sense

Edited by ralwn

I won't lie. I did send the screenshots to my Country's main Gamer site. I was raised to keep my words, and as such... i expect the same from every1 else.

Tell you what -- when they respond, link it in this thread and I'll be the first one to eat crow, if suddenly a massive smear campaign against DE starts because of it.  

Are you seriously trying to equate all the modeling and artwork necessary for a new frame as being equal to or easier than activating a new global event from their side?

No, im saying that they dont simply create stuff at the beginning of the week to release it on Thursday.

I'm saying that they already had all their Primes set up and scheduled to be put out.

Frost Prime is the prime ( HA-HA!) example for this, look at how far back they had everything ready for the frame that was going to come out for this update.

Am I the only one who doesn't really give a rat's behind about this?

Other people can get frost prime? by all means have at it; I do not need to show off my special snowflake status ingame (so I can be important somewhere *wink wink*) by merely having an item which a lot of other people have anyway.

If at any point I deem it necessary to show my fleeting e-fame and prove how much of a special warframing snowflake I am, it will be by pulling off an in-game feat that's actually worth of praise, not because "I just so happened to be playing back on may 3rd and I got this item".

If you feel having your super exclusive and unique frost (which a mere other couple tenths thousands people have) made not-so-exclusive is a problem worth of the comparison of "being slapped in the face" and therefore feel disrespected, I would wholeheartedly suggest your re-evaluate your priorities in any fields you deem necessary, because it would seem one (or a few) of them are skewed.

Edit : Also for all we know the "whole frost prime" blueprint itself may be extremely rare, so in any case the event provided you with what could possibly be the hardest to get "material" to obtain him. <<<<<----this is all speculation.

Edited by SetAbominae

I don't understand where the OP is going with this...

The people who didn't attend the event are supposed to do what with the useless Frost Prime chassis / systems / helmet that they get from the void missions?

Its the logical conclusion if you think about it since they gave us a BP from the event instead of an actual warframe. Again what if Frost Prime parts were supposed to drop off of a new boss? A whole new boss that only drops content for people who played during a single event back in open beta? That makes no logical sense

He is saying that you can get the Frost Warframe BP not just the parts.

We should get confirmation.... now that i am thinking about it.

He should post a pic of the two BP in his inventory to make sure there isnt any confusion.

Am I the only one who doesn't really give a rat's behind about this?

Other people can get frost prime? by all means have at it; I do not need to show off my special snowflake status ingame (so I can be important somewhere *wink wink*) by merely having an item which a lot of other people have anyway.

If at any point I deem it necessary to show my fleeting e-fame and prove how much of a special warframing snowflake I am, it will be by pulling off an in-game feat that's actually worth of praise, not because "I just so happened to be playing back on may 3rd and I got this item".

If you feel having your super exclusive and unique frost (which a mere other couple tenths thousands people have) made not-so-exclusive is a problem worth of the comparison of "being slapped in the face" and therefore feel disrespected, I would wholeheartedly suggest your re-evaluate your priorities in any fields you deem necessary, because it would seem one (or a few) of them are skewed.

Quoting this because I agree 100%.  

Quoting this because I agree 100%.

He is saying that you can get the Frost Warframe BP not just the parts.

We should get confirmation.... now that i am thinking about it.

He should post a pic of the two BP in his inventory to make sure there isnt any confusion.

I saw a topic of a person getting a Frost Prime BP from a void mission.

Forgot where it was though.

and I have temperature problems ppl say :)

Wow. I have checked many gaming sites, but never have i read any big review sites post about exclusive item problems in game. This is such a small stuff that this won't even be posted on  the last page news section.

Wow. I have checked many gaming sites, but never have i read any big review sites post about exclusive item problems in game. This is such a small stuff that this won't even be posted on  the last page news section.

It's not about Exclusive Problems. It's about how much can some1 give an a Dev Teams said word.

Be it exclusive, content, or a promised hole on "that" wall.

Edited by Sikab